𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

HEYY!! NICE SEEING YALL HERE!! UPDATE: I'm gonna dieee! YALL I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR READING I REALLY DONT DESERVE ALL OF YOU READING!! I would love to see comments from time to time!! The 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down song above is "Somebody I Used To Know" by Gotye!! Please enjoy this chapter as it's the last one for today!! <333

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Wednesday, February 18
5:32 A.M.
3rd person POV

Shoyo slams his alarm clock on the floor. Oh shit, we have a training camp today he then jumps out of bed to get ready and wake up Natsu. He goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.

He changes into high waisted jeans with a beige shirt tucked in the jeans with a belt.

He grabs his clothes and runs down the hallway to Natsu's room. Shoyo opens the door quietly and then walks to Natsu's bed.

He grabs both of her ankles and pulls her off the bed *boom* (idek what to do for sound effects)

"WHAT THE FUCKKK!!!" (Who in the hell out the muffins in the freezer. I'm sorry I'll drop kick my self out of the universe now) Natsu yells.

"OI SHUT UP YOU BRATS ME AND YOUR MIM AND TRYING TO SLEEP DUMBASSES NOW GO TO TRAINING CAMP!" (I forgot to say training camp is for a week so they will be back next Wednesday!) Hikari yells sleepily.

"Hai..." they both say shutting up immediately.

Natsu goes and gets ready, she wore a gray turtle neck sweater with it tucked into some ripped jeans.

She grabs her bag with her clothes and personal stuff and runs downstairs.

"Heyo Shou-Kun!" Natsu says in a surprisingly good mood.

"Who the fuck are you and where is my sister?" Says Shoyo pointing to the knife he was using to make breakfast at Natsu.

"EEK SHOU-KUN STOPPPP!! ITS ME NATSU!!"

"Oh, well why tf did you call me Shou-Kun. You only call me when you want something."

"SHOYO STOP EXPOSING ME!! And anyway I'm just happy I get to go to training camp with you!"

"Mhm sure, super excited having your dumbass bitchy sister come with you to training camp."

"Stop being mean Shou-Kun!"

"Okay, here take the bagel(he used the knife to cut it if your confused) with cream cheese."

"Ooh, ty shou-Kun!"

"Your welcome, MOM DAD WE ARE LEAVING!! I LEFT BREAKFAST ON THE TABLE!! BYEE!!" Shoyo yells as they leave the house before Hikari can yell at them to shut up.

Random question, do you like chocolate pretzels? If you do you like milk/dark or white chocolate on the pretzels? Anyways back to the story!!

They start to run to the school and got to the bus "Okay good, the gingers are here, you guys were almost late, now hurry put your bags in the back and go on the bus!" Yells Ukai.