𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

HEYYY!! It's the third chapter thanks for reading this far! this is probably posted the day after the first two chapters i dont really know but I hope you guys enjoy the chapter. OH WAIT THE SONG ABOVE "Killing Me Softly" by Fugees! And ofc it's 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down as I explained in the first chapter.

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Anyways enjoy the Chapter loves!<3333

Monday, February 16 5:34 A.M
Shoyo's POV

Alright, so I'm stuck with this dumbass(Natsu) I'm the mall, oh shit, I'm stuck with this dumbass at the mall, who knows what she could do! *SiGhS*

"Cmon Natsu get your fat ass up we have to look for a yellow, purple, and blue box." Natsu nods "We will text eachother which color we got okay, now let's split up and meet here in 10?"Shoyo says.

"Got it! Cya in 10!" Natsu says and runs to another store. "Now I'll look for a blue one since she'll probably go for the yellow" i mutter and walk around looking for a good looking blue box. 

OOH TOBIO WILL LOVE THE COLOR OF THIS! Now let me text Natsu and tell her.

Texting...
Dumbass

Sunshine☀️💅: Oi dumbass I found
the blue box , did you find the yellow one yet?

Dumbass: No, how the fuck did you find it so fast?

Sunshine☀️💅: Magic dumbass, magic.
Now hurry up next we gotta go to the candy shop, but I'll look for the purple box, just find a nice looking yellow box please.

Dumbass: Got it! I'm still on the search ttyl!

Sunshine☀️💅: K but hurry up

Stopped texting...
Dumbass

3rd person POV

Okay so now I have to find a purple box for Shimizu so let's see... Hinata thinks. He starts looking around the store until he finds a sparkly purple box.

I FOUND IT, AND SHES GONNA LOVE IT!! Thinks Hinata as he's smiling. Then the 'Dumbass' starts coming over with a sparkly yellow box.

"Ooh those are nice box's!" Natsu exclaimed looking at Hinata's boxes he found "Thanks Natsu, yours looks nice too! Now we should go and pay we have to go to the candy store and Bed Bath And Body works so let's go!" "I'm coming!"

They both walk to the cash register "Hello I hope you found everything you'd like!" Said the Cashier.

All Hinata did was nod while Natsu responded to them "Yes thank you!" The cashier just nodded and finished scanning, they got their stuff and payed, now it was time for the Candy shop. Hinata internally prayed for what Natsu could do next.

Hinata and Natsu are I front of the candy shop. "Natsu find yellow can't and then put it into a bag or buy anything with yellow packaging got it?" Says Hinata "Got it" Natsu says back.

Natsu's POV

I was following Shoyo's instructions because I didn't want us to get kicked out(again). I grab a bag and fill it with yellow gummy bears, worms, m&m's, and etc.