𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

GUYS IM GONNA DIE. THE LAST TIME I CHECKED MY PHONE I HAD ABOUT 200 VIEWS CJEJDNDBDJEWB. Anyways sorry for that, thank you all so much. I didn't think this would blow up, but I'm so thankful for everyone who read, voted, or saved it! The 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down song above is "Lunchbox Friends" by Melanie Martinez! Please enjoy the chapter!!

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Tuesday, February 17
7:30 A.M.
3rd person POV

"Omg shoyo is that your girlfriend and boyfriend?" Says Kiyoko being curious and excited to ship people with Hinata.

The team's mood dies down after hearing that and then Hinata may have a boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Pshhh, HAHAHAH" Kageyama and Natsu start to laugh while Hinata gets embarrassed and everyone is just confused.

"Wait- what? WAIT NO EW THAT'S DISGUSTING!" Hinata yells gaining everyone's attention.

"So who are they?" Yachi asks.

"THOSE ARE MY PARENTS OMG EW!" Hinata yells and starts to run around while sulking quietly.

You can just see Kageyama and Natsu laughing their asses off while Hinata is now sulking in a corner.

"HAHAHA ITS WHAT YOU GET DUMB BITCH AHJEJSJSJ," Natsu says trying not to laugh a lot while talking, but failed.

After everyone calms down and Natsu stops being a bitch.

Hinata suddenly remembers that there is going to be a training camp soon. "WAIT DONT WE HAVE TRAINING CAMP???" Says Hinata while jumping up and down so then everyone can see his juicy, plump, perfect, round looking as- (ok I'll stop describing it).

All the boys (-3 ykw) start blushing and drooling looking at that fine, juicy, big buns that they can put their meat in- (I PROMISE ILL STOP NOW CAUSE I DONT WANT HINATA TO GET FUCKED YET!!)

The boys not paying attention to Takeda sensei. "Correct umm Shoyo right?" Takeda says. Hinata just nods waiting for Takeda to say when the training camp is gonna start and what teams will be there.

"The team that is hosting it is Nekoma and the teams that are gonna be there will be Karasuno, Aoba Johsai, Fukurōdani, Inarizaki, Itachiyama, and Johzenji." Says Takeda sensei.

"THAT MEANS THERE ARE 6 TEAMS WITH US!" Yells Hinata while hopping around happily. Tanaka and Noya hop out of their trance bc of ykw jumping around and they decide to join him

"We are going to a training camp, we are going to a training camp" the three idiotic trio start to sing.

Off-topic but last night I was going down the stairs, stopped in the middle of the stairs and I stared at my parents sitting on the couch and then yelled "Alexa, play Despacito" and walked the rest of the stairs and they were staring at me like "what the fuck is wrong with you?" So ye, anyway back to the story!

"Wait but where is Shoyo gonna stay? With us or the boys?" Kiyoko asks wanting Shoyo to stay with the managers because she knows he's gay as shit.

"Uh well, it is his choice, it depends if the managers are fine with it," Takeda says.

The boys look at the managers begging them to let Shoyo stay with them.

Yachi and Kiyoko use their weird telepathic powers and decided to wake up and choose chaos.

Yachi and Kiyoko look at each other and nod.

"We want Shoyo to stay with-"

They woke up and chose chaos while I woke up and chose misery. Lol yes, I'm that evil. Y'all just gotta wait for tomorrow, yup, I said tomorrow. Sorry if it's a short chapter, my arm is a little sore because I had to go to the doctor to get shots!(Not an excuse tho, I have to surpass your needs 😌😼)

N E ways, after me making you suffer, I have chosen something. I chose to commit Arson SINCE MY FUCKING VIEWS KEEP GOING UP LIKE?!?!  THE FUCK?!?? HOW AM I AT 620 VIEWS, THIS BOOK IS TRASH!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH SORRY FOR MY SUDDEN ATTACK ON YOU GUYS BUT LIKE DISNDBDJWJEJDHDJDH. SORRY FIR ME DYING ILL LEAVE NOW. BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH ILY AND PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS TOMORROW!! ILY ALL!!<33333333

Edited:

Y'all there is demons, I repeat demons, oh and I'm gonna call you guys demons from now on? Or if y'all have another name then comment it, but I'm calling you guys demons

Y'all there is demons, I repeat demons, oh and I'm gonna call you guys demons from now on? Or if y'all have another name then comment it, but I'm calling you guys demons. Sorry it's short, I didn't have a lot of inspo for this chapter!

761 words<333