𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

HEYYY!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? Anyways this is part three and continuation of the last chapter. I introduce Tobio in the next chapter! I don't have a lot to say for the chapter but thank you for reading! The 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down song above is "Gypsy Woman" by Crystal Waters! That's all I have to say! Enjoy!

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, Sorry!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Tuesday, February 17
5:34 A.M.
3rd person POV

After tall blondie with glasses made fun of the baldie, a brown haired male stepped in to continue the baldies question.

"So um, sorry to disrupt the moment but um what's happening?" The male says with a blush on his face. Hinata looks around and sees that there is a blush on everybody's face except the managers and coaches.

Why are they all blushing, DO THEY HAVE A CRUSH ON NATSU?? Hinata thinks being the dence boy he is.

Yachi and Kiyoko stop hugging Natsu and cleans the tears that are still falling.

"Gomen, this is an old friend of ours, His name is Hinata Shoyo, he's was brown in Japan but moved to American, he was an old friend that be and Yachi met 3 years ago, and he surprised us!" Says Kiyoko. Yachi smiled and nodded.

The team and coaches were surprised because Kiyoko normally doesn't talk a lot.

"Hitoka, Shimizu, I have two more surprises!"

"What is it sho?" Yachi asks

Hinata pulls out the yellow gift box she carried and Natsu got the Purple one. Hinata gave the yellow one to Yachi and Natsu gave the Purple one to Kiyoko.

"WE GOT YOU PRESENTS FROM AMERICA BEFORE WE LEFT!" Yells Natsu excited for their reaction when they open the boxes.

"OMG YOU DIDNT HAVE TOO!! EEK THANK YOU NATSU AND SHOYO!!" Yells Yachi.

*The team and coaches in shock because yk how Yachi is always nervous around anyone so she's never that excited for something*

"OH MY GOD YOU DID HAVE TOO!! AHHH I LOVE YOU MUCH!" Yells Kiyoko.

Both the Baldie and midget are now sulking in the corner because Kiyoko never said I love you to anyone. Shoyo and Natsu are just staring at them excited for them to open it. "Go on open them!" Says am excited Natsu.

"We will Natsu but I wanna take a picture!" Says Yachi running to her bag to grab her phone.

Yachi knows that Kiyoko would want her phone so she grabs it with her. "Here Kiyoko" Kiyoko nods acting like it's a  thank you. They take some pics, the whole team is around them waiting for the to open the gifts.

"Ready Yachi?" Kiyoko says

"Yup!" Yachi says

"I'll start the countdown!" Natsu says.

"3"

"2"

"1"