𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼

HEYYYY! Sorry about the late chapter, I have no motivation and I don't know what to write about. Should I add some angst?????? I wanna make something happen to someone. It's also bc I have no idea what to write about anymore :DDD anyways. I AM SO CLOSE TO 30K READS???828:,9&: ENJOY THE CHAPTERRR >:D

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Sorry for the incorrect spelling that may be in the story!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Wednesday, February 8.
2:37 P.M.
3rd person POV

FLASHBACKKKKKK

They all make it to the gym, with Kuroo still behind them.

"Hey yall, we are back.." Shoyo remarked while pouting his lips and winking while having the peace sign in the air.

"Die." Both Kageyama and Natsu demanded.

"*sniffs* okay..." shoyo sobbed.

"Welcome back?" The team says.

"OUR QUEEN!" A quiet a few people exclaim out of nowhere.

Back to whatever this is

Kuroo starts to gasp for air after running a whole lot. Everyone in the gym (besides the four that just ran a mile) looks at them.

The four start to feel the stares of everyone. They look at each other, telepathically communicating by looking at each other.

"Is something wrong?" Kuroo inquired at the others. He and the three others look toward the big group of people to see their mouths open and widening their eyes.

The four look at each other, all confused and wondering why they are shocked about them coming into the gym. Riku starts to look around, putting the clues together to look behind him.

"Turn around.." Riku speaks while telling the three idiots that haven't put the clues together. Behind them are...

the WHOLE fucking school.

Kuroo, Natsu's, and Shoyo's mouths fall to the floor, their eyes are open wide, not believing what is happening.

"..."

Coach Nekomata starts to speak.

"What is everyone doing here?" He questions everyone outside the gym doors. The principal soon walks up. And looks around the room, seeing all the shocked faces, and then turns back to Coach Nekomata to speak.

"Everyone has heard that there are some exchange students due to the fire for the next few weeks. I'm sure everyone wants to meet them." The principal admitted to the coach.

Nekomata looks at the principal suspiciously. Then observes the room descriptively.

Both teams split up to each side of the court, staring at the gym door with their mouths agape and with widened eyes. Nobody dares to move an inch.

"Well, you have seen them, now please let the teams practice. There will be nationals in a few months and we wouldn't want to lose." Nekomata remarked at the students and adults.