𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟾

Heyyyy. Sorry for the late update bestiessss. I just have no inspiration not motivation to write something >:,) anyways. ENJOYYYY and thank you all for 34k!!!!! ILY ALL!!!<33 also the chapter may be a bit short lol.

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Sorry for the incorrect spelling that may be in the story!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Wednesday, February 8.
12:14 P.M.
3rd person POV

Kenma looks at Shoyo's face and sees there is still some rice on his cheek. "You got some food on your face," Kenma says while looking at Shoyo.

"Really?" He asks Kenma.

"Yeah. Let me get it for you." Kenma says while grabbing a napkin and removing the rice off.

Shoyo's cheeks have a bit of red on them 🤭

"Let's go to class now. We have chemistry next." Kenma says, trying to change the subject while grabbing Sho's arm and walks to Chemistry.

Shoyo is frozen, and blushing a bit more.

Kenma and Shoyo both finish the day. Shoyo cannot stop thinking about what happened.

"Did Kenma do it on purpose-?" He thinks.

"Do we have after-school practice Ken?" Shoyo questions while turning around to face Kenma.

"I think so. We can check the gym or meet your sister and the other first years in their hall." Kenma replies with a light pink tint to his cheeks. "Ken? A nickname already? It's kind of cute- I can't call him cute, I just met him." Kenma thinks while darkening his blush.

"Let's head to the first-year hall and see the others!" Shoyo says with a smile.

"Come on! We have to get to the club room to make and publish this! Run faster Kin!!!" The president of the photography club exclaimed at the camera guy.

"I'm running as fast as I can Oka!" Says Kin, the photographer shouts. They rush to their club room and slam the door open. Oka grabs the camera and connects it to the computer. She quickly writes an article about "The cutest couple at school."

"Don't break my camera Oka!!" Kin yells. Oka just rolls her eyes and gets back to writing the article.

Kenma and Shoyo walk to the first-year hallway to see everyone at their lockers.

"I think Natsu's locker is number 284, she told me a while ago during lunch," Sho stated while looking around. "Oh, and if you see multiple people staring at me and running at me, please tell me Kenma." He explained while looking at Kenma. "Don't ask."

"Okay Sho, let's go find the first years," Kenma states while looking around. Shoyo nods and starts to look around until they hear something.

"You were the guy from earlier!" A girl questions.

"Uhh.." Shoyo looks around not knowing what to say.