𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

HELLO!! In this chapter, Hinata is gonna surprise Kiyoko and Yachi! In part 3 (next chapter) Hinata will surprise Tobio and meet Karasuno. So let's get into the chapter! Oh and the 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down song above is "Play Date" by Melanie Martinez! Let's get into the chapter!

This chapter contains swearing and curse words, if you aren't comfortable with this then this book isn't for you, sorry

Now please enjoy the chapter!<33

Thoughts, Japenese, English

In the airplane
10:23 P.M.
3rd person POV

Hinata and Natsu a both watching a movie on the mini tv's. Natsu is watching Moana since it her favorite movie and Hinata is watching some movie about murder.

Let's check on the parents jahh?

With Hikari and Sora

Picture Sora's head leaning on Hikari's shoulder while Hikari is laying his head on Sora's head with a blanket around him! (#couplegoals, couldn't be me lmao😼)

Back with the Chaotic duo

Hinata and Natsu both ordered soda and pasta with chips on the side. They are also still watching their movies on the screens.

Time skip by Oinkawa's flat ass and Natsu's loud chewing

*Oinkawa's big ass sneeze*
"I feel like someone's talking about me, IWA-CHANN!" OI OINKAWA SHUT UP IM WRITING THE STORY STOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL!
Anyways...

It's around 11:20 P.M. and they are about to land. Shoyo and Natsu finished their food and movies and is now just on their phones.

Sora and Hikari are now awake and just talking about the house and unpacking. Hinata is texting Kiyoko about how he 'can't wait until Friday' to come.

"We are getting ready to land, please buckle your seat belts," says the pilot. As the plane starts to land Natsu ordered a soda and opened it just when the plane started landing, you know what that means...

Chaos starts

*Natsu spills her soda on herself and Shoyo*

"YOU DUMBASS WHY DID YOU OPEN IT NOW, IT GOT EVERYWHERE!"

"OMG CHILL IT GOT ON ME TOO!"

"YOU GOT IT EVERYWHERE AND ON THE PHONE!"

"OMG ITS MY BAD STOP!"

"IT GOT IN THE BOXES TOO YOU DUMBASS!"

"Attention passages please settle down!" The pilot says.

Both blush in embarrassment
"Sorry!"

Time skip brought to you by Hikari smacking Hinata and Natsu's head after they left the airport and a complaining Natsu.
12:00 P.M.

The Hinata's got a taxi to move to their new house. The car ride was quiet which surprised Hikari and Sora because Hinata and Natsu always fight with each other.

• An hour later •

It is 1:00 A.M. and they arrived at their house.
"Woah it's so big!!" Natsu yells. "OI shut it people are asleep!" Says Hikari trying not to yell. "Oops Gomen" (I'm gonna add a picture of what it looks like!)