𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻

Hey guys, you obviously missed me, I mean, who wouldn't, you would be nothing without me(joke, don't get offended)! I have too much self-confidence please- anyways, please enjoy Oikawa hanging himself with string. Haters say I'm jealous, *cough* BeefyBoke *cough* The 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down song above is "Mr. Loverman" by Ricky Montgomery! THANK YOU ALL FOR 14 SOMETHING THOUSAND, AM I THAT ENJOYABLE TO YOU ALL? LOVE YOU ALL!  It's gonna be a little short, sorry about that! let's get into the story yuh?

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Sunday, February 2
5:03 A.M.
3rd person POV

It is ze morning and the managers wake up, except Shoyo.

After they get ready they leave the room with him still sleeping.

"Okay, I'm really bored so let's expose Sho!" Kiyoko says.

I forgot to say, thank you killer_kei for the idea!

"I like that idea!" Kaori says.

"Wait, he got rid of his hickeys though," Says Yukie.

"I took a picture, remember? We had a whole photoshoot when he was sleeping!" Runa says.

"I forgot about that, thanks Runa!" Yachi says.

They start to head down to the team's hallways.

"Okay everyone, go to a team's door and tell them to meet up at the cafeteria!" Hana says,

"Hai," they respond and each goes to a door.

*knock knock*

"Yeah?" Kuroo answers the door to see Yachi.

"Cafeteria, everyone, now, see ya!" She says and walks away.

Kuroo starts to rub his eyes and yawn.

"Okay..." he says and goes to wake everyone up.

*knock knock*

"Good morning, is there something you need?" Akaashi says.

"Meet at the cafeteria, wake everyone up please!" Kaori says and runs away.

"Uhh okay-" Akaashi says, literally weirded out on why she is so weird at 5 in the morning.

"What?" Daichi says angrily.

"Hola, sube el culo y vete a la cafetería, ahora!" Natsu yells at him.

"What the fuck did you say?" He says.

"Ugh, I said 'Hello, get your asses up and go to the cafeteria, now' okay, NOW GET EVERYONE UP!" Natsu yells the last part of the room, a couple of people wake up because of that.