𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸

I just realized this book isn't technically a Hinata harem, it's just me writing about Hinata and Natsu bc I'm bored- IM SO SORRY YALL I JUST NOTICED THIS WAPEKFWDO. IM TRYING MY BEST LMAOOWKCI Anyways- *inserts crying emoji* the 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down song above is "Corpse dance" by Kikuo and this repeats for an hour so enjoy. Guys, it's princess Oikawa. Now bow down. Y'all are boring too, Where are the comments and idiotic stuff 😭, I just wanna read some stupid stuff ;( Let's get into the chapter~

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Sorry for the incorrect spelling that may be in the story!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Tuesday, February 7.
3:33 A.M. :)
3rd person POV

Currently at the Hinata household, it is 3 am. Why did we start at this time you ask? Because, it's 'scary' at 3 am and making each digit a 3, it's technically a haunted number.

When I say scary I mean Aito and Hikari and in the basement, SCREAMING because of some horror movie they are watching.

Everyone is awake because of the two bonding. Everyone else is in the living room, listening to them screaming every time some ass person comes in.

Yui decided to break the silence in the living room by speaking. "Can someone tell them to shut the fuck up because now I can't sleep and I don't wanna hear them for the next hour!"

"I think it's really funny!" Mikoto says as they smile like a creep.

"I actually agree with them-" Shoyo says.

The agreement sound goes around the room
*mhm*

"Well I don't, so someone go shut the- *AHHHHHH* SHUT THE HELL UP!" Yui starts but then suddenly gets interrupted by their weird screams.

"It's literally 3 am-" Natsu says.

"What if the neighbors think that we are murdering someone?"

"That would be funny,"

"The police shows up at the door and kicks it down to see us in pajamas dying from the noise while there are two men screaming in the basement," Sora says. "Yeah, totally funny."

"Well, that would be amazing."

*ring ring ring*

"Oh it's my phone, why are they calling now?" Shoyo says while leaving the room.

"Uhh hello?"

"Hey Sho~"

"Uh, who's this?"

"It's me, Atsumu, don't you remember?" Atsumu says. (I dont know anymore)

"Atsumu, hmmm, uhhh I don't- OH I DO!"

"Yup, glad you remembered!"

"Why are you calling me at 3 am?"

"Well, why are you answering at 3 am?"

"You got me, but literally why."

"Because everyone is asleep now, if I were to call in the middle of the day everyone would bother me!"