𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

Heya !! IM REALLY REALLY SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN THE PAST FEW DAYS!! MY WATTPAD WAS BEING STUPID AND KEPT KICKING ME OUT OF THE APP WHEN I TRIED TO EDIT MY STORY! It took a while to fix, but it's not fixed fully, it kicks me out if I try to read my story. I don't really have anything to say! Sorry for the wait! The 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 song above is called "Arcade" bye Duncan Laurence. Please enjoy the chapter!! We are doing gc names in the chapter!!

Kiyoko: Goddess#1💅
Yachi: Goddess#2💅
Yukie: Sho's Simp#1😚
Hana: Sho's Simp#2😚
Kaori: Kaori(I still need to get a name)
Runa: Runa(same for her)
Any suggestions for the both would be amazing! Please enjoy loves!! <333

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Wednesday, February 18
9:50 A.M.
3rd person POV

It was time to go to the gym because they only have ten minutes to meet with the rest of the teams.

Hana and Yukie still attached to Shoyo.

They both have their phones in their hand and texting.

What Yukie and Hana are doing on their phone

SFC😌✨(Shoyo's fan club)
9:51 a.m.
Yukie made a group chat
Yukie added 5 people
Yukie changed 4 names

Sho's Simp#1😚: Shoyo's fan club, no questions needed

Sho's Simp#2😚: Me and Yukie thought it would be a good idea to make a Shoyo fan club , all the managers are joining, and then whoever from the teams can join!

Goddess #1💅: That's actually a good idea.

Goddess #2💅: yeah! That really does sound good!

Kaori: yeah it's a pretty good idea!

Runa: yup

Sho's Simp#1😚: me and Hana have a plan! We want to make the boys on the other team jealous, kinda like how we bumped into Oikawa and Shoyo took all of his fans!

Sho's Simp#2😚: yeah! He got really jealous, it was funny! What do you think?

Goddess #1💅: As long as I don't have simps and Shoyo doesn't get hurt then yes.

Everyone else: ^^

Sho's Simp#2 😚: okay! Yukie! Plan A, got it?

Sho's Simp#1😚: got it, don't worry about us girls 😚✌️

Goddess#2💅: I feel like they are up to nothing good.

Kaori: yeah, me too.

Everyone is offline

Yukie and Hana both look at each other and nod. They are going for plan A. (I'll explain what the plans are in the next chapter)

They start to walk towards the gym because now they only got a couple minutes to get there.

They bump (I wOndEr WhO iT iS!!¡) into someone with a mask (HMmMmMmMm WhO iS iT???!?)