𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶

HELLOOOOOO EVERYONE! How are you all doing? Uhh i got a question! do you guys genuinely like the edits I make? Like I can stop if y'all want. I just want your opinions on the things! THANKS FOR 20k VIEWS AND A THOUSAND VOTES! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL!<333 Anyways, enjoy ballerina Oikawa doing his recital. The 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 down song above is "The Ordinary Life" by The Living Tombstone. Please enjoy this chapter!<3

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Tuesday, February 5
3:01 P.M.
3rd person POV

FLASHBACK TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY REAL QUICK!

"MOMMY SOME PERSON ATE THE GIRL!" She yells with a tear going down her face.

"It's just your imagination, you probably had a nightmare, there's nothing there, it's just a young teenager sitting," the mom says, finally looking out the window.

"MOMMY I ACTUALLY SAW IT HAPPEN!" She yells.

"Dont yell, it was your imagination, don't think it's true!"

"But I actually saw it..." the little girl whispers while staring at the window, waiting for something to happen, yet nothing unusual.

*sigh*

Wait, how is it possible for someone to swallow someone in one go? Won't he die? The little girl wonders.

I wonder how it's like to commit murder... the little girl thinks.

The flashback wasn't relevant but I wanted to add it :)

Riku is being tortured because the Hinata's won't shut up even though Natsu got eaten.

I wanna make a Riku help club, it's where we help him be free and not get tortured.

#helpRiku

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP!?" Riku yells.

"NO! THIS BITCH HERE KEEPS TAKING THE SNACKS I GRAB!" Shoyo yells.

"*gAsPs* I AM NOT A BITCH! YOUR A WHORE! YOU GOT EVERY AINGLE PERSON TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, EVEN THE MANAGERS!" Natsu yells back.

"DONT YOU DARE CALL ME THAT!"

"I WILL IF I WANT TO!"

"IM TELLING MOM!"

"WAIT DONT TELL HER!"

"I WILL!"

"NO!"

"STOP PULLING ON MY HAIR!"

"NO!"

"YOU JUST SPILLED THE POPCORN EVERYWHERE!"

"NO YOU JUST DID!"

"NO YOUR ON MY BACK PULLING MY HAIR!"

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU BLIND!"

"IM NOT BLIND! YOUR PULLING MY HAIR SO I CANT SEE ANYTHING!"

"NO YOU BITCH!" Natsu says while getting off Shoyo's back and running away.