𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

HELLO MY LOVELY DEMONS! IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE! I've been really busy, pretty lazy, and had some lack of motivation for a couple days!!! I'm really sorry!! Well I hope you enjoy the chapter, it will be a little short but the next chapter will be exciting!! Please enjoy! <333

Thoughts, Japenese, English

This Chapter contains swearing and curse words if you are not comfortable with that then this book is not for you, sorry!
Anyways please enjoy!!<333

Wednesday, February 18
10:02 A.M.
3rd person POV

flash backkkkk!!

"TANAKA, NOYA, SUGA, STOP TRYING TO HAVE A FIGHT KOMORI AND SAKUSA!" Yells Daichi.

"Suddenly I'm Jared 19," Says Tanaka.

"What did he sayYyYy??" Says Noya while whistling like nothing ever happened.

"And suddenly I'm John Cena," Says Suga. (YoU cAnT sEe Me!)

They get to the gym and hear some ruckus.

Then...

A loud.........

Bang

End of flashback!

Shoyo runs to the gym door and opens it.

Hee sees someone really familiar on the floor with other teams surrounding them.

Shoyo recognizes who it is.

"DAD?!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??" Yells Shoyo while standing in the doorway.

"THAT'S YOUR DAD!?!" Everyone yells really surprised about how young Hikari looks.

"Oh, Hey Tobio!" Says Hikari getting off from the ground.

"Hi Hikari," says Kageyama standing behind Shoyo since the girls are still attached.

Are they dating? Thinks the other teams since they don't know the two being cousins.

"What are you doing here? I thought I was free from your loud yelling!" Says Shoyo, quite a few were surprised by how he talks to his dad.

"Shut it you brat! Natsu texted me saying that you got harassed and I needed to come ASAP!" He says While dusting himself off.

Natsu chuckles nervously.

"U-uh I think the toilet is on fire I gotta go check it out before it cooks, u-um see you later!!" Natsu yells while running out.

"YOU DUMBASS BITCH GET THE HELL OVER HERE!" Shoyo trying to run after her but since Yukie and Hana are stuck to him he can't move.

"CAN WE BOTH COME??" Says Yukie and Hana at the same time wanting to see some tea, and Shoyo's fighting skills obvi.

"Bet come on let's go!" Says Shoyo while running.

"WEEEE!" Yells the girls since they are getting dragged by a running Shoyo.

"OI YOU BRAT! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OVER HERE!" Yells Hikari while chasing after them.