🌸Mondo x M!reader🌸

Title: Training
🌸Fluff🌸
Au: post-game (basically everyone is alive but they're stuck in the school)
I spread out the days and made it longer, basically you started to date Mondo after 2 weeks

Y/n pov
It's early in the morning, so early the monokuma anouncment hasn't played yet. Mondo usually works out in the gym at this time so I wanna go work out with him, I've been meaning to get a bit stronger. I had a quick rinse in the shower before putting on my gym uniform that monokuma provided.
(Something like this, but if you don't like it change it to whatever you want)

I ran down to the Gym and saw my boyfriend, Mondo, training with a dumbell.
'His huge muscles and rock hard pecs look so good in that top, his sweat was glistening and he was grunting from the effort~~'
I shook my head and got my thoughts straight before going up to him.
"Hiya Mondo!" I said with a smile
"Oh- hey (Y/n)" He said with a grunt whilst putting the dumbell down
"What is it?"
"I just wanted to train with you today" I said giggling

Mondo was usually aggressive with people but a softie when you get to know him, but even at the start he would rarely get angry or annoyed with me, so he let me join him immediately.
I took a medicine ball and sat down on the mats, wanting to work on my core.
Mondo turned to face me and started to chat to me about random things, he doesn't seem like it, but he likes it when we get to know each other better.

Mondo Pov
It had been about 10 minutes, I started lifting again while talking with (Y/n), he obviously rarely worked out as he was already tired after 10 minutes (I'd be tired after 5💀). He took a break and leant back on his arms, (Y/n) was sweating and panting like an animal in heat, his top was slightly lifted showing his (flat/toned/fluffy) stomach (Sorry if showing your stomach makes you uncomfy, also I call chub fluff cause that's how I call it ^-^).

"*pant* *pant* Mondooo, I'm tireddd~" (Y/n) said whining
"Do something easier, you didn't even stretch dumbass" I was blushing from his innocent yet seductive actions.
"You're meant to stretch..?"
"Of course you are!"
"I.. don't know how to stretch..."
"Jeez you're hopeless" I said, walking towards him. He stood up in front of the mirror and waited for me to tell him what to do, instead, I walked up behind him and grasped his wrist and waist.
"H-huh..?!" (Y/n) said surprised, blushing lighlty
"I'll show you like this.." Our sweaty skin rubbed together as I showed (Y/n) basic stretches, I learned into his neck and heard his gentle breathing.
"You're doing well (Y/n)" I whispered in his ear. (Y/n) flinched and blushed deeper, he could only nod in response.

The two of us continued doing stretches then moved onto partner exercises, I was spotting him and he was doing sit ups. After a while of sit ups and swaping turns, we both took off our shirts from the hea, feeling each others hot sweaty skin against one anothers, (Y/n) (s/t) skin was so smooth and (dark/light).
"*pant* I'm *pant* so tired, I think I'm done for today"
Just as (y/n) said that, Monokumas anouncement played.
"Wanna go to my room, shower then hang out?"
"Sure!!" (Y/n) said with his adorable smile. The two of us headed to my room, (y/n) showered first and I followed, I laid on my bed and (y/n) sat in my lap. (Like this)

We talked for about 2 hours, we were happy

We talked for about 2 hours, we were happy. There was a comfterbale silence for a little while and then he asked
"H-hey Mondo..?"
"Yeah baby?"
"When we get out of here, can you teach me to ride a motorbike?"
"W-what?! I-i guess I could..." I said, a deep red blush spread across my face, (Y/n) showed interest in my interest and it made me over joyed.
"Yayy! Thank you!!"
"S-sure" (Y/n) wrapped my arms around him tighter and snuggled backwards.
"I Love you..."
"I--I love you too... Dumbass"

'(Y/n) is too cute...'

(700 words! Mondo doesn't get enough love so I hope you liked it! )