🍋Seme!Kaito x Uke!M!Reader🍋

This was requested by sai0umaa! thank youf or the request and I hope you like it!
Title: Purple
🍋Lemon🍋
AU: Non-despair (you attend hopes peak) and soul mate AU -
You only see black and white until you come into physical contact with your soul mate
Info: once hope peak was up and running again, you were scouted as the (u/t) (u/t - ultimate talent) during your second year of public high-school. Your first and final year at hopes peak is now starting

Not proof read!

(Y/n) pov
My first day at Hopes Peak academy. I had gotten a visit from a representative and I was informed that I was wanted as a student at hopes peak, and of course I jumped at the opportunity.
I had little to no friends at my current school and Hopes Peak would be a fresh start, not to mention you're set for life after graduation - I only have to go for a year and I'll be on my merry way.
'Maybe I'll even find my soulmate~'
I giggle to myself. After a whole 18 years of living, I still only see a greyscale world. My mother keeps saying that I'll find my other half and see how beautiful the world really is, but the chances are low...
As I arrive at the Academies gates, I give my mum a hug and say goodbye to her, I won't be seeing her until my first break. Walking in, I stare in awe at the grand and modern building infront of me, the huge building could definitely host the ultimates of Japan.
Hearing chatter, I walk over to it and open the doors that probably lead to the  sports hall; inside, there were around sixteen students, each looking unique in their distinct clothing. A man which I presume is the headmaster walks in and introduces himself as Makoto Naegi and he begins to give us an introductory speech.

~Time skip~

After settling into my dorm and locating my classroom in the fifty storey building, I walk into the classroom to see all of the students that were in the sports hall. I walk over to the last empty seat and sit next to a tall, muscular looking male with spiky dark hair.
"Hey" He says with a smile
"Hi~" I giggled at his excited looking expression
"Isn't this so awsome! We get to attend hopes peak academy!" The male exclaimed
"Yeah! This year is gonna be so good!" I respond with the same amount of excitment as him
"What's your name?" I ask him
"I am Kaito Momota! Luminary of the stars and the Ultimate astronaut!" Kaito declares with pride, making me giggle again
"What about you?" He asks with curiosity in his eyes
"I'm (Y/n) (L/n), The ultimate (u/t)~" I reply. Just as Kaito was about to reply, our teacher entered the classroom and began to talk. I could see Kaito was aching to talk more but he had to wait two hours until our lessons were over for him to speak again at break.

Once our lessons were finally over, Kaito instantly turned to me to begin talking again.
"Hey, (Y/n). Have you found your soulmate yet?" Kaito asked eagerly
"No not yet... you?" I reply
"Me neither! But I can't wait until I do! I heard that you get so infatuated with them due to the colours you see, that you go into an animal like heat" Kaito explained to me
"Really? Interesting..." I say, shocked that we weren't told that in my old school.
The day goes on, I was chatting with Kaito until the day was over and even walked back to the dorms with him, Kaito invited me to hang out in his room and I gleefully accepted - not wanting my first day to be over so quickly.
"Hahh~ Who knew Hopes Peak would make you actually listen to lessons..." Kaito complained as he lied down in his bed

"Well.... everyone?" I chuckled at his expression. I walked over to him and blushed as I saw his shirt was lifted slightly to show his well toned chest
"What, (Y/n)? Like what you see?~" Kaito teased as he sat up
"Oh shut up!~" I chuckled and pushed his face away jokingly.
Colour. For the split second before I closed my eyes to laugh, I saw colour.
I quickly jolt my eyes open and look back at Kaito, and he isn't his greyscale self anymore - his hair is a deep shade of what my mother taught me was purple, and his eyes a matching shade.
I gasp and step back a bit, my blush coming back and getting deeper, and my body starting to sweat.
I lock eyes with Kaito and see his state of shock as well, his face sporting a blush and sweat drops gathering on his forehead.
"(Y/n)..." Kaito mumbles
"Kaito..." I mumbled back