First Date (Part One)

(Nico POV)

'OMG OMG OMG OMG! NO FUCKING WAY!' I scream in my head. 'I need to get ready!'

I jump off my bed and run to my closet. I look for 20 minutes for something to wear. "I have nothing!" I scream in the air.

"Stop yelling," Hazel yells back at me.

"I need help!" I yell. "I don't know what to where for Percy and I's first date!"

I'm glad my cabin is sound proof. "Call Piper! I wanna sleep!" Hazel yells and I could hear her turn in her bed.

I roll my eyes and call Piper. She's curling her hair. "Hey Nico! What's up?"

"IneedhelpfindingandpickingoutanoutfitforPercyandI'sdatetonightandIdon'tknowwhattodo!" I say really fast. After talking fast, I tried catching my breath. The it hit me, No one but Annabeth knows we are together. I curse myself in my head. 

She looked confused. "I never knew you could talk so fast."

I rub my face. "I need help finding and picking out an outfit for a date tonight and I don't know what to do"

Piper smiled. "Aww that's so cute! Now is it a formal date?"

I nod and use a mirror in her background to mess with my hair. "Umm no. We are just gonna go get something to eat I think."

I could hear Hazel groan from her bed and yell, "It's open!"

I could hear the door crack. "Hey Nico! Your date told me to tell you to wear something nice!"

I blush and yell back. "Alright!"

I heard the door close and Hazel Mumble to herself. "Just once can't it just be quiet."

I laugh. I look at Piper. "I'll be there in five minutes."

-_- Five minutes later -_- 

I stand at my cabin door when I see Piper running my way. I open the door so she can just run in instead of making her stop. I walk in and close the door behind me. I walk in and walk over to my closet and looked in it. "I'm supposed to wear something nice."

"Oh, who is your date and nothing in here is nice so I'll be back," and with that Piper ran out my door again. 

'I don't know who is more excited about the date, me or Piper." I laugh at the thought. 

I rub my face and look at the time, 4:26 pm. I have to be ready at 6. I bite on my lip and play with my ring nervously. Percy didn't tell me what we was doing for our date. He did say he had to show me something he had learned. He seemed pretty excited about it. I can't wait to see it.

A lot of people think Percy is stupid, but he really isn't. He's just like me and some of the other campers here. Some things like him some time to get, example school, but other things he gets right off the bat, example sword fighting. Now for other kids it's the other way around. 

I heard Piper run back in. I turned to look at her, just to have clothes shoved in my arms. "Go try that on and then tell me what you think. Hurry I got to teach the younger campers at 4:30."

I nod and hurry to the bathroom. After sliding on the clothes, I look at myself in the mirror. I have a black shirt on with black jeans. I look over at my shoves and slide on my black boots. I walk out and look at Piper. "I like it, but I am going to add to it." I walk over to my closet and get my leather jacket out of the closet and slide it on. "Now I look nice." I smile a little bit.

All of a sudden, Piper shoved me into a chair. "I'm doing your hair."

"I uhm okay?" I say.

-_-_-_- Five minutes Later -_-_-_-

"Okay open them," I hear Piper say. I open my eyes to see my normal, black messy hair, brushed and pulled back into a pony tail. I smile and look at the time. 

"Wow. I don't know the last time my hair looked like this." I say as I put my hand up to touch it, only to have it slapped away by Piper.

"Don't touch it," she swatted my hand away once again.

"Fine. I won't touch it!" I threw up my hands in a mocking way.

"Good," She smiled. That's when I knew that a bunch of questions was coming. "Soooo are you going to tell me who your going on a date with?"

I fake think and tap my chin. "Nope."

"Why not? If I'm ever gonna go on a date then I would tell you," she wined in my ear.

"Yeah, I know. I don't listen to you when you talk like that though. I zone out or focus on something else." I smile and move when she threw my hair brush at me.

"This is being put on hold. I have to go. This isn't over!" Piper ran out the door. 

I smile and look over that the mirror. I give out a shaky breath. I'm really nervous. What if I fall and bust my nose open? What if I take and mess everything up? Oh my gods! I'm going to mess with up! Then Percy's gonna hate me! If he hates me then he's gonna break up with me!

I didn't realize that Hazel had walked into my room. She put her hands on my shoulders, I jump and grab at my sword, when I realized it was Hazel, I let my guard down. "Hey everything's going to be fine, you and your date are gonna have a blast and you are going to come home and wake me up and tell me all about it alright?"

I nod my head. I let out another shaky breath. "Yeah, but I don't know what time we are going to be back." I look over at the time, 4:45. I rub my face. "I got this. Do you want me to tuck you in before I leave?"

Hazels eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Yeah," I smile. I also grab her hand. "Come on."

We walk over to Hazel's bed. I let her climb into it. I covered her up and kissed her head. With a smile, I said. "I love you. Don't let the skeletons come and eat your toes."

She laughed with a yawn. "Don't let a rock come out of the ground and trip you."

I laugh and turned off the lights. I walked out and let out a breath. 'I got this,' I think to myself.

-_-_-_-

Words - 1103