First Date (Part two)

(Percy's POV)

I rub my hands through my hair. "Come on," I yelled trying to get my hair perfect.

"Why are you trying to make yourself look perfect? You look fine, man." Grover said.

"Because I have a date and I wanna look perfect." I smile at the thought of Nico and I going on a date.

"Wait, you and Annabeth just broke up like a week ago. You already have a date? Can I ask you questions about them," Grover asked. Grover has known I am pansexual since about 2 months after we met. I wanted to tell someone, but I couldn't tell mom at the time in fear of Smelly Gabe over hearing. 

I'm going to tell her soon about my sexuality. I'm going to tell her about Nico and I also but I wanna wait til Nico is ready or even I'm ready. Now don't get me wrong, I love my mom and I love Paul. I'm sure they are will be supportive and everything, but I wanna make sure that Nico is alright with it. I wanna be able to tell them with him.

"Sure, but I'm not telling you who it is though." I look in the mirror one last time and sigh. I mumble under my breath. "Why can't I just have perfect hair for once? The one time I needed it to be."

Grover seemed to be excited, "What is their preferred gender?"

"He/Him. Oh and totally hottie, but only I can say that to his face." I smile and walked out of the bathroom over to my bunk where my best friend was sitting. I sat beside of him and grabbed my socks.

"His he a demigod or is he a mortal or is he something else?" He grabbed my shoe and threw it up in the air and caught it. He kept going.

I slid on both of my socks. "He is a demigod. He helped in both of the wars."

He nodded. "Will you give me a cabin name then? Also is he a all year around camper, a summer camper, or is he in the mortal world?"

"A little mix of all three?" I took my shoe from him and slid it on. I slid on my other one too. 

"What do you mean a little mix of all three? he would have to be one or he would be a vising all year around." Grover stood up.

I bent down and tied my shoes. "He did a little bit of them all when he first started then the wars happened, I don't know what he's gonna do now that we are dating. I personally don't know what I'm doing. It all will come out in the wash." I quoted. Mom used to tell me that all the time. I have also heard Chiron say it too.

"'It will come out in the wash'? Where did you get that from?" 

"It is something my mom used to tell me when I was younger and I've heard Chiron say it before. I like it." I looked at the time, 4:45 pm.

I look at Grover. "I need to get going, Do I look good enough?" I look down. I have a loose teal button up shirt with tight skinny jeans.

"You look great. Knock him dead, but I'm staying your cabin so you can tell me all about it!" He smiled. At the time, I couldn't figure out who was more excited, me or Grover.

"Sure, just don't trash it up." I smile and walk out. I rubbed my hands together nervously. I really hope he likes likes what I have planned. I smile at my idea. I walk towards the camp boarders. 

I stop half way up the hill and hold my breath. Nico was standing at the top of the hill. He looked perfect. I blew out my breath and walked up to him. "Damn your looking hot."

He blushed a deep red. "Sure whatever you say. Come on Prince of the sea, lets go. Lead the way."

He walked down the hill. As soon as we knew the rest of the camp couldn't see us, we grabbed hands. I stopped and turned to him. He looked up at me with his chocolate brown eyes. He looked so cute. I bent down and softly kissed his lips.