Through the window + I'm sorry

In this AU, No one are children of the Greek Gods. They are just normal teenagers. They are in their senior year of high school. Percy and Nico have been on and off since the sixth grade. (They have only ever dated each other.) Poseidon and Sally decided they needed to split  and in result, Percy starts acting out. He starts going to parties and comes home drunk. He goes from an A and B honor student to a D and F's student. With all of this going on it has causes problems with him and Nico's relationship. FYI, Gabe and Paul was never in the picture in this AU.

-_-_-_-

(Nico's POV)

"What the hell do you want me to do Percy?!" I said in a hushed yelling voice.

"I don't know Nico! You do whatever the hell you wanna do anyways!" Percy said back in the same tone of voice.

I glared at him. I shroud up and my lunch chair shoot back from the force of my legs. The cafeteria went quiet. I gave Percy a glare. "I do what I wanna do?! That's a fucking lie and you know it! I work on my schooling, then I go home and help Bianca take care of the house so my Father doesn't have to worry about anything after he works in between 14 and 16 hour shifts. Then I go and I do my homework. I try to get a hold of you because I would like to talk to my boyfriend. No answer or if there is an answer its not even a 10 minute conversation. I finish my school shit then I go down stairs and I spend some time with my family because you know family is very important to me. After that I help Hazel do her homework. The I go take a shower. I go to bed. Then I go to bed. Then if someone finds out somewhere getting ready to pass out because your so drunk. They call me. I come and get you. I take you home. I take of you then I put you to bed. I talk to your Mom for a few minutes. Then I drive back home. I try to relax enough to go back to sleep but look! Its time for Bianca to get up and start her morning retinue. I go and make all of our lunches so she doesn't have to. When she is done getting ready, I wake Hazel up and she gets ready and then so do I. I then grab my car keys. I say goodbye to my dad and then I drive Hazel to school. Then I drive Bianca and myself to school. I then come here to do the same old shit all day everyday. I am so sick of it!"

 By the time I ended my rant, I was panting and glaring at Percy. He gave me a glare back. The whole room stayed silent. Percy stood up. "I never told you to come get me! I can bring myself home!"

"No because if you bring yourself home. You will drive and then you and everyone else on that road is at risk. I don't know someone to be hit by a drunk driver." I gave him a bigger glare. "A drunk driver hit my Mom and killed her. I WILL NOT let you drink and drive! Rather you like it or not, I will continue to come and get you! Until you snap out of whatever is going on with you!"

"Yeah and what if this is the new me? Huh? What are you gonna do when your older still picking up after me? You'll keep picking up after me?" Percy said with a small smile. 

Before I could say anything, the door busted open. I turned to see Bianca running towards me with a panicked look. "We have to go now!"

I grabbed my bag. "What's going on?!"

Bianca grabbed my plate and threw it away. "Dad called and said they had to rush Hazel to the hospital. We have to go now!"

Bianca and I ran out of the building towards my car. I grabbed my keys out of my bag and unlocked the car. I unlocked it and Bianca and I got in. I started the car when the back door shut. I looked back to see Percy. I didn't say anything and sped out of the parking lot.

-_-_-_- three hours later -_-_-_-

I held Bianca's hand in one hand and Percy's in the other. Yes I was still pissed at him but the only thing running throw my mind was Hazel.