Moving

(Nico's POV)

I sighed as I finished packing my stuff on boxes. I had just my clothes to pack then all my things in my cabin would he packed.

'Should I leave some stuff here? I know we will be here a lot to train and help camp.' I asked myself in my thoughts.

I heard the cabin door open but I ignored it. I walked over to my closet. 'Eh might as well leave a couple of outfits here.'

I went to open my closet when a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. Instantly I felt safe I knew it was Percy. "Hey baby."

"Hello, my love. How is packing going? We can move into our apartment tomorrow." He laid my chin on my head.

"Its going good. All I have to pack is my closet stuff then I am done." I looked up at him with a smile. "How about you? How much have you packed?"

Percy blushed. "None? Wait no. I packed the stuff off my walls!"

He gave me a proud smile. I laughed. "Come on. Lets go pack your stuff."

We both laughed and walked out the door. Percy darted towards his cabin. I heard him yell. "I'll beat you to my cabin!"

I laughed and ran to the nearest shadow and shadow traveled into his cabin. I looked out the window to see him smiling running towards the cabin. With a smile on my face, I grabbed a box and started packing the stuff on the top of his dresser.

I heard the door open. I turned to look at Percy. He looked at me. "How?"

I smirked. "You never said we couldn't use our powers."

He let out a groan and flopped on his bed. I laughed and looked back of his dresser. I moved some papers and found a small wrapped box. On to the top, in Percy's handwriting, it says, To my prince. From his Savor.

I picked up the box and looked at Percy. He has already stood up and was in the middle of grabbing a box.

I called over to him. "Hey Percy?"

"Yeah?" He grabbed the box and turned and looked at me.

I walked over and showed him the box. "What's this?"

His face got red. "It's something I made you. I totally forgot to give it to you."

I started to get excited. "Can I open it?"

He smiled. "Can you wait til we get to the apartment tomorrow?"

I shook my head bouncing on my heels. "No."

Percy and I rarely get each other gifts and when we do its something special. Percy laughed. "I think you can."

I gave him my best puppy eyes. "Please. If I don't open it then I'll die. I don't wanna die. Do you want me to die?"

"No, but your not gonna die." Percy wrapped his arms around my waist. "It's just one night."

I huffed and pouted. "Fine. Now come on lets get this done. I wanna take amd get to our apartment!"

I turn and ran to the dresser and started packing again. Percy laughed and started packing again too.

-_-_-_- The next morning -_-_-_-

I rubbed my eyes as I began to wake up. I turned and looked at the time, 1:02 p.m. I sat up and yawned. Percy and I was still packing at six this morning. We didn't fall asleep going on six-thirty.

I moved and looked at Percy. He was still out like a light. I stood up and looked at the boxes in the corner. I wanted to groan. I didn't want tot shadow travel or mist travel them to the apartment. Sally and Paul offered to take our stuff to it, but we declined. We just decided we would mist travel or shadow travel it there.