Come home please

(Nico's POV)

I stood on the hill with Percy. He looked at me. He must of noticed my sour face. He walked over and hugged me. I wrapped my arms tight around him. I hid my face in his chest. I felt him kiss my head. "Hey its only a small quest. I will be back in no time."

I nodded not moving my face. I tightened my grip. I didn't want him to go. I know he will be back in less than a month, but its still hard. I looked up at him. "Why can't I go with you?"

He gave me a small smile. "You know I would love you to go, but Chiron thinks this is a one person job. It won't take long. It'le take three days tops."

I nodded. I knew this is something we've talked about the last two weeks, so I dropped it. "Are you sure you got everything you need? Do you know where you are going?"

I kept rambling off questions until he needed up leaning down and kissing me. I instantly melted into the kiss. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I I have always hated being a head shorter than Percy, but moments like this makes me love it.

When we needed air we pulled away. He gently moved some hair out of my face. "I got everything, my love."

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Will you promise me something Percy?"

I watched him nodded. "Anything as long as it doesn't get you hurt."

"Promise me you won't make a choice that will have a 90% of a chance of killing you?" I asked him. I know how he can be when he makes plans or quick choices. I don't want to have him die from one. 

I watched him nod. "I won't make any if I don't have to."

I pouted at him. "Promise?"

He smiled with a little laugh. "I promise."

We sealed the deal with a kiss. I looked up at his sea green eyes. I could feel my self being sucked into them. "Alright, you might wanna go before I change my mind about going with you."

We gave each other one long kiss before we let go of each other. I watched him walk down the hill. When he got down the kill he turned and looked at me. He gave me one of his famous smiles. I couldn't help but smile back. 

"I love you, Nico di Angelo!" Percy yelled up at me.

"I love you too, Percy Jackson!" I yelled back. 

I watched as he mist traveled away. (He used the water in the air to travel. Kinda like shadow traveling, but instead of using a shadow you use the water in the air to travel.) I stood starring at the last spot he stood for I don't know how long. I only realized I was still standing there was when I felt someone put there hand on my shoulder.

I flinched and turned to see Grover was the one who put his hand there. I rubbed my hands together. He gave me a sad look. "You know he is gonna come back fine. He is strong."

I nodded and rubbed my face. "I know. I just worry. He gets some stupidly dangerous idea's sometimes."

Grover nodded and laughed. "Trust me I know. I have been his best friend since day one. I think I should know."

I nod and laugh a little. "Yeah you and Annabeth both should know. And possibly Chiron."

Grover nodded. "Yeah he knows too. Hey won't we go play a game of Mythomagic?"

I looked at him with a grin. "Your own goat man."

"I'll meet you in the Mess Hall Shadow boy." He walked away with a smile on his face. 

I looked down the hill one more time that day. I whispered, "Come home please. I don't want to loose you."

I turned and walked into a shadow to shadow travel into my room. When Percy was supposed to come back to camp I stayed at the boarders from the time the sun went up to the time the harpies came out. All of Percy and I's friends tried to keep my mind off of Percy being gone, but after a while nothing worked. I started to slide back out of my depression state that Percy helped me fight my way out off. I have tried everyday more than once a day to try and get a hold of Percy. None of the skeletons that I sent to find him found him and none on my iris messages was going through.