Why are you ignoring me (Inspired)

This is inspired by mha_cabbage_ from tiktok. The link to the video will be at the very end so you don't watch it before. (I mean you can scroll to the bottom and watch it but that would mess up this chapter.

I also wanted to add that I did have time to work on part two of The clothing problem, but I didn't finish it so you will be getting it next week.

-_-_-_-

(Nico's POV)

I rubbed my eyes trying to wait up. I turned over to look at Percy. "Good morning, Sea Prince."

I smiled waiting for a response but Percy didn't say anything. 'Did I piss him off?'

I sighed and stood up. "Well good morning to myself."

Percy sighed and rubbed his eyes sitting up. He spoke in his handsome morning voice. "Good morning, Neeks."

I walked over to my closet and grabbed some clothes and changed. "Are we still going to your Mom's today?"

Percy stood up and walked into the bathroom ignoring me. I felt my good mood degrade a little bit. I mumbled, "Fine. I will figure it out myself."

I walked into the kitchen and got my favorite cup out of the cabinet and get some orange juice. I tried to remember if there was anything I couldn't have done that would have pissed Percy off.

I looked at the sink. Dishes was done. Laundry was done. House looked clean. Granted, Percy wouldn't have gotten mad if it wasn't. I finished off my drink and rinsed out my cub before sitting it in the sink.

Percy walked in and went to our medication cabinet. He took out his normal medications, but then he grabbed an extra bottle. I gave him a confused look. "Since when was you put on any other medication? I know you have your ADHD medications, and the weird named one Apollo put you on but whats the third pill."

Percy grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and took the two regular medication before looking at the extra bottle. "Antidepressant. I can't believe I am on this. I don't need it."

My eyes never left him. "Since when do you need an antidepressant?"

Percy took the medication before finishing off the bottle. I took the time to really look at Percy. He had dark bags under his eyes. His hair was so much more messy and untamed than it normally is. His normal tan was now kinda pale. I gasped. 'What the hell did I do?'

"Percy what is going on? How long has this been going on?" Tears formed in my eyes. "Why aren't you answering me? I am sorry! I don't know what I done but I am sorry! I will make up for whatever I done."

Percy threw the water bottle in the trash can before walking back into the bedroom. I felt my body fall to the ground. I put my knees to my chest and cried. I don't know why Percy is acting like he is but I wish he would tell me what was going on.

I don't know how long I cried before he walked back into the kichen. He had on his shoes. He walked over to our picture. He picked it up and looked at it. The picture was of us after we got together. We was laughing at Percy's table in the Mess Hall at Camp. I had my head on his shoulder. I was looking up at him laughing. You can see how much I love him through my eyes. Percy was looking down at me laughing. We was laughing at some stupid joke Percy had said.

Percy whispered under his breath. "I am going to my Mom's for a little while and then I am going to camp. They need help setting things up. I will be back, I promise."

I nodded and watched him walk out of the our apartment. Once he was gone, I got up and cleaned myself up. I looked at myself in the mirror. Everything looked normal, I sighed. "What did I do?"