A/N: Realistic or not?

(TW: Spoilers for Let's Join Forces (aka my book)

I am writing part of Let's Join Forces. I need to know if you guys think this is realistic enough.

(Percy POV)

Annabeth and I laughed. I stumbled back as my eyes started blurring out. I yelled, "NO!"

Everything went black. Instantly, I reached for Riptide, but before I could reach it, my body was slammed into the wall. Shackles and chains wrapped around my wrists. Then my chest, and stomach. Finally it wrapped around my legs and my ankles. 

My breathing started to pick up as I started to panic. I tried ripping at the shackles and chained to try and get free but nothing worked. Then I heard his voice, "Hello grandson."

"Kronos." I growled under my breath. "Let me go!"

I could see his golden eyes in the darkness. "Now that won't be no fun."

I went to say something, but instead he threw a knife and it implanted it's self into my stomach.I groaned in pain. 

"Its your fault!" Bianca's voice came from my right. 

My body flung off of the wall. My body slammed against my binds. I hissed in pain as my skin got yanked. I looked around for Bianca. "Bianca?!"

"You would have saved me!" Beckendorf screamed. 

I whipped my heard around where is voice came from. "Beckendorf?!"

Tears fell from my eyes. "I'm sorry!"

Selina's body formed in front of me. She had massive burn marks all over her. Her skin barely clung to her body. Blood dripped from her mouth. "You did this to me."

I shook my head as tears fell down my face. "I didn't mean to!"

Michael Yew was next. He was drenched in water. Water fell from his clothes. It even came out the whole time he screamed. "YOU KILLED ME! I DROWNED BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Leneus glared at me. The shield was still in his back. Blood gushed from the wound. "YOU LET IT HIT ME! I COULD BE ALIVE!"

Zoe Nightshade glared at me. "The stars look pitiful don't they."

I couldn't stop the hard sobs and cries that came out of me. One by one, everyone who had died during the first war started screaming at me. Voices that I recognized but couldn't place screamed at me. 

"I'm sorry!" I kept screaming. "I didn't mean for you to die!"

The more I yelled, the louder they got. I screamed, "Stop!"

Everything went black again. All of a sudden, I felt myself awake.