Happy Father's day! (+ spoiler on a project)

To all of the father's and single mothers, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

SPOILER FOR
ONLY TIME WILL TELL

(Percy's pov)

I looked at Chiron. My face blank. I didn't know what to say, do, or feel. Don't get me wrong. I have always wanted at least one child. I know my life is a little unsafe, but I have always wanted to raise a kid.

Before you ask, yes I know how children are made, but I have no idea how this happened. Annabeth and I had only done the dirty once and we used protection. 'Protection doesn't always work, you dummy.'

Everyone was waiting for a reaction. I looked over at Nico. He looked at me. He was masking the shock. I looked back at Chiron and cleared my throat. "What's the bad news?"

Chiron watched me for a few minutes before he answered. "I am not done with the good news my boy."

I nodded at him. My mind still blank. I tried to think of something happy, but for some reason I couldn't. I watched him waiting for an answer. He must have been waiting for me to say something, because he didn't say anything til I said. "Whats the rest of the good news?"

Before he could answer, something crashed threw the front door. Nico and I jumped up. I grabbed Riptide out of my pocket. Nico grabbed a kitchen knife off of the stand besides the couch. (I don't know why it was there but it was.)

Slowly, we tiptoed towards the door, when we got there, I was in front of Nico. We was standing where you couldn't see us from the front door. I yelled towards the door. "If someone is there, you need to come out now!"

We stood waiting for a answer, when we didn't get one. I turned around and went into the doorway. I stood shocked. I screamed, "Annabeth!"

Annabeth was tied together with a something in her hands. She had blood all over her. She looked hurt really bad. I dropped Riptide. Before I could run to her, I felt someone grab me and pull me back. I tried to go towards Annabeth. I screamed her name again. Everything around me got blurry. The only thing I could focused on was getting to Annabeth.

"Percy, we have to stay back. They tied a bomb into her hands. Your mom is calling the police." Nico said, pulling me back.

I shook my head. Tears started falling down my face. "NO! ANNABETH! NICO LET GO!"

"Percy, you can't go towards her!" Nico said getting me into the living room.

Chiron got in between Nico and I and the doorway to Annabeth. Nico kept pulling me back. My chest got tighter. "ANNABETH!"

I kept screaming her name and keep trying to getting away from Nico. As soon as I got away from him, Mom, Chiron, or Paul would grab a hold of me and bring me back.