Watty's / My birthday

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic day! I have a big announcement to make!

My birthday is Monday! To be exact my birthday is 8/30!

I also love to announce that I have a chance to be in the Watty2021 this year! I am so very excited to be able to do this. None of this would have been possible! I have had the most fun writing on here. I have been writing fanfiction since 2014 but didn't post it until 2017. Since then I have gotten nothing but love. I couldn't be more grateful.

Since 2017, there has been a lot of negative things happen in my life, but writing on here has truly helped me through them. There is nothing more relaxing than being able to sit and read all of the comments or even write up a chapter!

For those of you don't know, I am able to submit this book into the Watty's2021! I had to write up a few more chapters but besides that we are all set! I have all but one written!

So in celebration of both, this book being in the Watty's2021 and for my birthday, starting today, I will be posting a chapter a day til Monday! On Monday, I will post the last official chapter of this book. The ride with this book has been incredible! I have had so much fun not only witting it and posting it, but also reading your own thoughts!

But don't worry, I am not going anywhere. I am working on yet another book, I wanted to have it finished at least before my birthday, but with the Wattys and my schooling starting up. It wasn't something I was forcing at all the time.

I am gonna take a break off of this account once Monday hits and I am gonna work on my other account rightingandbooklover . I have a book called, Their blind little love. It is a Percico book so if you want to check it out go ahead and do that. I will get that book how I want it and get it moving before I post more on this account. I feel like I abandoned that book without really realizing it so I wanna finish it and then as I do that I will work on the books for this account.

On this account the next book at is gonna be out is either gonna be the first book three books series called Time Will Only Tell Series or it will be the first book of my 2 book Series called Let's Join forces!

I haven't decided yet witch one. I want to make they they are almost done before I post them because unlike this book I can't just think of something and kind of go with it, but hopefully they will be out soon!

I won't bore you to much, just another big THANK YOU! I love you all and you all are so amazing. I would have NEVER gotten where I am now. This all is really a dream come true!