Interview with the Gods

Warning: This chapter contains: a scene of abuse, talks about abuse

(Annabeth's POV)

"I don't think this is a good idea." I told Percy and Nico.

"Oh come on Babe. I am sure everything is gonna be fine." Will assured me.

"I am on Annabeth with this one, Percy. Something doesn't feel right with this one." Nico said looked up at Percy. His head was on Percy's shoulder while Percy's arms are wrapped around him.

"On a completely side note, Percy you definitely one upped me." I said smiling at them.

"Oh I know I beat you in our compilation earlier today." Percy said with a proud smile.

"Only but a little bit, Seaweed Brain." I laughed with everyone. "But no, I mean relationship wise. Nico makes you so much happier than I could have. Even if I had a dick. He still makes you happier."

Will spit his drink out and started coughing. Percy, Nico, and I started laughing as I patted my husbands back. Once he was done coughing, Will looked at me. "I didn't expect that last part."

Will started laughing with us. "Anyways, now that all of that is over. What if something goes wrong and you can't leave?"

"Only Nico knows this, but Leo made Annabeth this thing we can press and it makes the other one buzz. We normally only have use them when we are having nightmares or something. I have mine on me. I will give it to Nico. If something happens, Percy will press his and then Nico can come and get us via shadow travel." I said smartly.

"I was gonna sat that." Percy pouted.

I took the button thing out of my pocket and handed it to Nico. "Be faster next time."

Percy just flipped me off in response. "What time do we have to be there?"

"The paper said, 3. But i thought that if Nico loved you enough he was shadow travel us there instead of making us sit in the back of the van." I said giving Nico puppy eyes. 

He popped a gape in his mouth. "Only if you buy me a happy meal in return."

"Sure thing. Come on breakfast is over and I wanna beat Will in the Lava Wall." I said standing up.

(Percy's POV)

"Do you have to go?" I asked Nico as we walked to the Throne room with Annabeth.

"I wanna go visit the kids in the hospital. I couldn't go last week because of the craziness of camp, so I am gonna go pick up some cookies and probably a cake. I just hope they are all there." Nico a wiped a tear.

I wrapped my arm around his waist. "Just think, if they aren't there then maybe they got discharged." 

"The only way they are gonna discharge them is if they know the child isn't gonna make it or that they are slowly getting better." Nico said. "I don't understand why the kids have do deal with stuff like that."

"The worlds cruel and the God's can be even more cruel." Annabeth said walking in front of us. "I hate hearing about those kids, but Nico just you going to see them most likely makes their day."

Nico nodded putting his head on my shoulder. "Oh it does. I love seeing their faces light up. I wanna get them some stuff to do also. It has to be boring sitting in their rooms most of the time."

I got my wallet out of my back pocket and handed my credit card to Nico. "Here use my card. I know you are saving for collage. I got enough saved so why don't you use mine."