Chapter 18

Ella Horan.

I get in from my run and take a shower. I wash my hair and plait it into french plaits afterwards.

I slip into some grey tracksuit bottoms and a thin baggy white top.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Zayn asks from behind me, I don't take my eyes off my phone.

"Because I'm tired and just want to have a quite day today, why?" I ask as I turn around to see zayn stood, leaning against the door frame.

"Just because Louis was saying something about go to the cinema today" He shrugs. He walks off back into our bedroom.

Harry Styles.

"This needs to be good hazz" Zayn breathes.

"It will be good, don't worry, she'll love this" I reassure him.

"Right, so let's go over what your going to do-" Im cut off by a beautiful face poking itself round the corner.

"Were off to the movies, are yous coming?" Louis asks.

"Yeah" We get up and hide the notes.

Zayn Malik.

I sit down with my slushy next to me and my popcorn in the middle of me and Ella to share.

We watch a movie called The Woman In Black 2.

Ella got really scared during the film so she kept burying her head in the crook of my shoulder.

***

When we get back I keep replaying mine and Harry's discussion earlier, I just hope it goes well...