Chapter 3

"Niall?" I say.

"Ella?" He whispers.

I run over and give him a big hug, he wraps his arms tightly around me and we stand in an embrace for a few minutes. We both pull away and there are tears in his eyes. I hate seeing him cry. It's heart braking.

"Why are you crying?" I ask.

"I feel so bad for forgetting about you" he sniffles.

"Well, it's ok, you won't be forgeting about me in the next ten months" I laugh.

Someone coughs and we look over, a boy with curly hair is looking at us, as if he wants to be introduced.

"Oh, Ella, these are my bandmates, this is harry" he points to the curly haired boy.

"This is Liam" he points to the one with a cute little birth mark on his neck.

"This is Louis" He points to a brown haired boy leaning against the wall, he has blue eyes and they shimmer abit, he winks at me and Niall sees.

"No!" He says sternly.

"I wasn't doing anything" Louis raises his arms defensively. I laugh and Niall points to Zayn, who's eyes have never left me.

"This is Zayn" he says.

"I know, you sent him to come and pick me up" I remind him, h nods his head and moves on.

"These are the girlfriends" he says.

"This is Sophia, Liam's girlfriend" he points to a beautiful blonde haired girl. I smile and he points to another blonde girl, she looks familiar, no way!

"This is..." I cut him off.

"Taylor Swift!" I practically yell. She laughs and pulls me into a hug.

"Are you a fan?" She asks, her American accent thick, after all she is in a room full of four British boys and two Irish people.

"Only the biggest" I snort. God! I'm such a weirdo. I get a selfie with her and we move on.

"Taylor is..." I cut him off again.

"Harry's girlfriend, I know" I sigh. He laughs and points to another blonde haired girl. She looks really pretty.

"This is my beautiful girlfriend, her name is Lauren" Niall smiles proudly.

"I'm not famous though" she laughs.

I laugh along. "It's fine, as long as your keeping Niall happy then it's fine" I smile. She nods and gives me a hug.

"This is Selena, Louis' girlfriend" he points to, Selena, Selena, I've heard that name before. Selena Gomez! Oh my god!

"Oh my god! No way! You's are all out with the best people" I say in shock. She smiles and I take a selfie with her.

"What about Zayn, don't you have a girlfriend?" I ask him. He looks down sadly and I see Liam shaking his head frantically at me, I get the hint that he just broke up with a girlfriend or something.

I see Louis and Harry holding hands, confusion washes all over my brain.

"I thought you were out with Taylor and Selena?" I say pointing to their hands, panick floods their faces and their hands pull away.

"She's fine to tell" Niall nods.

"Okay" Harry nods.

"Me and harry are in a relationship, and we made you think, infact we make the whole world think that we're together, but we're not, me and Harry are together, the whole Larry Stylinson thing is true, when we deny it on TV or in interveiws we will never talk to each other until we both tell each other that we love each other" Louis smiles.

"Well, at least your happy together" I smile. They return the gesture and Niall says he wants to talk to me.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I'm sorry that I forgot abit out you" he says.

"It's fine, I'm used to it by now" I shake my head.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Well, Greg is the oldest, he gets the attention, then there's you, your the favourite, mom and dad love you, your the most successful one, the only attention I get is at school, ugh, every girl either thinks I'm faking it or won't stop begging for tickets or autographs or chances to meet you or whatever" I sigh.

He laughs and shakes his head.

"Well it doesn't matter, were together now, and you won be forgotten" he hugs me.

"Oh, we have an interview in about ten minutes, gives you time to explore the place and you can come and watch the interview" he smiles.

"Ok" I smile back.

I walk around the suite and there's an indoor pool, a kitchen, a living room, seven bedrooms, a bathroom in each of them and a balcony with a hot tub, this place is better than our home, but I guess that's the luxury of being in one direction.

"We're going now" Niall says, I follow them down to the van and we drive to where ever the interview is.

I take a seat by the glass so I can see them all, Zayn keeps catching my eye, his brown eyes keep getting lost in mine.

"So, Niall, I heard you've got a sister, who's actually here in the studio?" The interviewer asks.

"Yep, she's amazing, I've missed her so much" Niall nods, he looks at me and smiles.

"So, tell us about your sister" He says.

"What about the other boys, do you like her?" He asks the boys.

"Yeah" Louis nods.

"While she was looking around we were annoying Niall about her" Harry laughs.

"How?" The interviewer asks.

"By saying things like, she's fit" Liam laughs.

"She's hot" Louis nods, I see him wink at harry, oh, I see.

"She's so hot that I might bang her in the waldrobe" Harry says back and gives Louis a smirk.

"She's, pretty, funny, smart, got a cute laugh, she can sing better than Niall, she's amazing" Zayn winks at me, I blush and find weird that they are all saying this, boys at school don't even think twice about me.

"Niall, wich one of the boys would you set your sister up with?" The interviewer asks. I see Zayn look nervous and gulp.

"Here it is, the real truth" Liam nudges everyone.

"No one, absolutely no chance, nope, non of them, I didn't and won't ever let her have a boyfriend, certainly not one of these plebs" Niall says sternly. The boys all 'ooh' and the interview goes on without any questions about me. Zayn is quiet all the way through.

On the car ride back Zayn keeps on staring at me, seriously, do I have something in my face? That's what it is, I have something in my face, crap, this always happens to me.

***

I snuggle into my bed and start to drift off to sleep. I snap awake when I hear someone walk in, I see a figure standing in the doorway, it looks like Zayn.