Chapter 20

(Guys before I start this I understand that the timing might not be accurate and it probably won't make sense but you'll have to just go with it)

Ella Horan.

I look around and see Zayn leaning against the wall of a restaurant, a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

I take in the sight of him, he's wearing a black shirt with a black shirt and trousers along with a black tie. He looks up and sees me.

"You look beautiful" He smiles, his tongue slightly visible behind his perfectly white teeth.

He handed me the flowers and I kissed him on the cheek.

He takes a hold of me hand and walks me inside the restaurant, when we walk inside there's no one there, just a few waiters. The chairs are a crimson colour with gold a outlining. There are silver chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, with a golden wallpaper complementing it.

We sit down and start looking at the menus. I catch Zayn staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I ask.

"Because your beautiful" He smiles. I blush at his words and hide behind my menu.

"Can I take your order"? I waiter with blonde hair and a pink pen walks over to us.

His eyes keep wandering down to my slight cleavage, I pull up my dress and cough uncomfortably.

"What are you having, baby?" Zayn asks. The name making an eruption of butterflies in my stomach.

"I'll have the smoked salmon with rice and a-" Im cut off by Zayns angry voice.

"Look. That's my girl, my girlfriend, my best friend, my everything. Not yours, if you want her then tough shit you should have found her first, now, I'm not going to sit here in this restaurant any moment longer while you stand and stare at my girlfriends boobs. Come on ell, we're leaving" Zayn finishes his rant.

The waiter tries to argue back but zayn stops him.

"No, do you know who I am? I'm Zayn Malik fuck this" He takes my hand and storms out. I cant hide the smile on my face.

"What are you smiling at?" He asks, calming down.

"Your so cute when your angry" I laugh.

He rolls his eyes. "Come on, I have something planned for us"

We walk for a few minutes until my heels collide with some wood. I look down and see a bridge, I can hear water flowing.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Were at the creek" His voice close to my ear.

There are two chairs set up and we both sit down.

We sit, hand in hand looking up at the stars.

After a while zayn stands up, he takes off his jacket and starts unbuttoning his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I question.

"Going skinny dipping" He smirks. "Are you going to join me?"

I think about it for a moment. "Yeah"

I kick me heels off, but making sure they land somewhere safe. As I'm about to slip my dress off I catch a glimpse of Zayns body. His chest is decorated beautifully with very artistic designs.

"Stop staring babe" He startles me.

I unzip my dress and it slides down my body. I unhook my bra and snatch my knickers off. I run and jump into the lake.

"Wait for me" I hear zayn shout behind me as he jumps into the pool.

He swims over to me and takes my face in his hands.

"Your so god damn beautiful" He whispers.

His lips collide with mine, their soft and gentle.

Zayn Malik.

The moonlight shines off her wet skin, making her look more radiant than ever. I don't know how she does it but whatever she does, she looks beautiful while doing it.

We lie down on some towels and watch the stars again.

We stay up all night and talk about our childhoods and our dreams and plans.

She tells me all about theo and how close them two are.

We watch as the sun starts to rise.

"The sky looks beautiful doesn't it?" She asks

"I've got a better view" I smile, she turns her head and smiles.

Our lips connect again and sparks fly up inside of me.

I love her so much.