Chapter 17

I'm just start off by saying I'm so sorry for not updating, I've just been so busy lately and I'm sorry. I havent stuck to my updating schedule, I'm just gonna update every Wednesday because that's when I'm not busy, anyway, it's 2 weeks later because thats how long I haven't updated for, lyasm.

2 Weeks later

Ella Horan.

My eyes flutter open and I immediately sheild them from the blinding light. I twist my head and smile at the sight next to me.

"Morning babe" Zayns eyes open and his morning voice fills the room.

"Morning" I smile.

I swing my legs over the bed and my bare legs are exposed to the cold air. Zayns arm is wrapped around my waist, making it hard to get up.

"I need to get up" I laugh.

"No, stay in bed" He whines.

"Tempting, but no" I shake my head and stand up, making my way to my chest of drawers.

I pull out a light blue vest with a white Nike tick on it and some stretchy black leggings.

"Are you coming today?" I ask, slipping on my bra and knickers.

"Why do you even do this?" He groans against the pillows.

"We've been through this every morning zayn" I stare at him as I make sure my vest isn't too low. "Are you coming or not?"

"Not today no" He shakes his head. I slide my Nike airs on and head out, making sure my music is ready.

***

5 More laps.

I keep telling myself. Just 5 more laps. I've done around 15 already but I need extra practise.

"Hey" I hear a cheerful voice call. I look over at the stands and see Zayn. I smile at him and carry on.

"I brought you some water" He says, holding up three bottles.

I jog over and take one, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

Once I'm finished my 5 laps I collapse on the grass in the centre of the track.

I hear light footsteps coming towards me.

"You work so hard" Zayn lays down next to me.

"Mhmmm" I murmur, I'm so tired.

"Why?" He asks.

"Why what?"

"Why do you do this every morning? Why tire yourself out everyday?" He asks a very good question.

"Why do you stay up all night performing shows, making music?" I prop myself up on my hand, laying on my side.

"Because it's my dream, to make music, to make people happy" He answers.

"And it's my dream to do something in sports" I simply respond.

I lay back down and we both look up at the sky, watching the sun in the early hours of the day really cheers me up.

***

"That was a nice shower" I say as I sit down in peace.

"Wait wiat, do you hear that?" Zayn asks.

"Hear what? What is it?"

"It's the sound of no one being awake" He smirks, his lips press gently onto mine but soon get pulled away as we hear Louis' bubbly voice enter the room.

"Your up then?" I laugh slightly.

"Yes, he is" Harry comes into the room, glaring at him.

"Shut up" Louis rolls his eyes.

Harry goes into the kitchen and makes himself some breakfast, Louis follows in and soon enough argueing is heard.

"Curly haired cunt!" Louis yells, I cover my mouth in shock, I've never heard any of the boys say that, it makes me cringe so much.

"Are they having problems?" I whisper to Zayn.

"It happens all the time" He reassures me. "Harry wants a baby but Louis doesn't just yet so they always argue"

"What are you two girls whispering about?" Louis storms into the room. He was so nice a few minutes ago but now he's just being mean.

"Dont" Zayn warns.

The rest of the day is filled with Louis and Harry making snide comments at each other and watching movies.

I end up getting really tired at about 9:43pm so I go to bed.

At around 11:29pm zayn comes and cuddles in the bed with me and we both drift off to sleep.

Sorry if it's short and shitty but I'm just really tired, it will be better next week, anyway, ilyasm, byeeee x