Chapter 7

(Hey guys, just to set it clear, the time of year is what time it is now, so it's December in the book now, lyasm, byee x)

I wake up and feel really cold, when I look to the window it's very bright, I go over and open the curtains, I nearly squeal at excitement. It snowed! I run out my room and down the hall to Nialls room. I jump on him and start shouting.

"It snowed! It snowed! We have to go out! It snowed!" I yell.

"Really? You've always done this Ella, your nineteen years old and you still get excited over snow" He groans.

"Yes! Now come on!" I shout.

I run out of his room and into the boys' rooms. I go into Liam's first.

"Leeyum! It snowed! Come outside and have a snowball fight!" I yell.

I open the door to Louis' and Harry's room and cover my eyes quickly.

"Guys really? It's the morning and your butt fucking" I say as I hear them scramble under the covers.

"Sorry, so what's up?" Harry asks.

"It snowed outside! We have to go have a snowball fight!" I yell

I run back out the room and I'm met with a strong broad chest, I fall over immediately and land on my arse.

I look up and see zayn stood with a smirk on his face, looking down at me.

He holds out his hands and helps me up, I thank him and embarrassingly walk back to my room.

I put on a light purple jumper with a vest underneath, I slip on some leggings and some fluffy snowboots, knowing it would snow sometime in these ten months.

I plait my hair to the side in a fishtail plait, I apply some light foundation with bit of bronzer and brush some foundation on.

I grab my gloves, hat and scarf and walk out of my bedroom.

Niall, Lauren, Liam, Sophia, Zayn, Harry, Taylor, Louis and a girl with brown curly hair who I assume is Eleanor are stood, ready to go.

We head out and make our way down to the little garden. I throw myself down into the snow and start making snow angels.

Niall let's out a slight giggle before joining me.

Soon enough all the boys are making snow angels along with the girlfriends.

I get up and shake the snow off me, I start gathering up snow to make a snowman. After a while I feel a snowball hit the back of my head, and when I spin around another one splats in my face.

I scream and wipe the snow away from my face, when I can see properly I see zayn stood staring at me with pile of snowballs next to him.

"Your dead" I point my finger at him.

I grab a hand full of snow and shape it into a ball, I pelt it at him and it hits him on the neck. He turns around and glares at me.

We end up all pelting snowballs at each other and its an amazing moment.

I trip over and fall into the snow and feel a strong body fall on top of me.

I realise that it's zayn and just roll my eyes at his little 'coincedence'.

***

(Hey guys, sorry it's such a short chapter and quite rubbish but I still feel quite ill, anyway, lyasm no hate please byee x)