Chapter 15

Ok guys, so just for this week my updating schedule will be messed up, but I hope you guys like it x

Ella Horan

We finally arrive back to the suite after we went shopping. The paparazzi finally buggered off.

I lay flat down onto my back and close my eyes, I nearly drift off to sleep when I hear my phone going off, someone's face-timing me, probably Lucy. I answer it without looking and sigh.

"Hey" I groan.

"What's the matter with you?" A voice asks, defiantly not Lucy's.

"Zayn!" I squeal and sit up to look at him.

"Hi" He flashes me a smile, his tongue poking out of from behind his perfectly white teeth.

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving today?" I ask.

"Because, I didn't want to say goodbye, I hate goodbyes" He says. "What did you do all day?"

"Just went shopping with the girls" I reply.

"Ok, how long ago did you get in?" He asks so curiously.

"About ten minutes ago why?" I ask.

"Right, well Eleanor is about to come into your room and ask if you want to go out for drinks, say no" He warns.

"How do yo-"

"Ella do you want to go out for drinks?" Eleanor pops her head round the corner and I'm so shocked.

"Uhm" I think about it and glance at Zayn, he's shaking his head frantically.

"Yeah sure" I shrug and smile. She leaves and Zayn looks so pissed.

"I told you to say no" He complains.

"Louis also said he was straight but look how that turned out" I shrug and hang up.

I get dressed into a white dress with a gold belt that comes about mid-thigh. I slip on some white heels and curl my hair, I add concealer, foundation, powder, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner and mascara. I'm finally done and I turn my phone off.

I grab my purse and when I walk out all the girls are waiting.

"I'm so lucky to be surrounded by such a beautiful group of girls" I smile at them.

We head out and tell a bodyguard that we are so he can watch over us while we're there.

Zayn Malik

"Niall!" I shout as I run down the tour bus to Niall's bed.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Eleanor is taking Ella out" I say frantically.

"Not to-?" He starts and I already know what he's going to say.

"Bijoux (bee-Jew),yes, she never goes anywhere else, they've been shopping aswell" I tell him.

"Oh shit" He rubs his eye.

"What's wrong with that?" Liam asks.

"When Eleanor goes shopping and then goes out she gets proper drunk and she can persuade other people to get drunk aswell, and bijoux is the worst place for that" He explains.

"Oh shit yeah bijoux" Liam remembers.

"Well what are we gonna do?" I ask.

"Paul!" Niall shouts.

"Yeah?" He shouts back.

"Tell Marcus to not let Ella get drunk!"

"Ok!" He says.

"Sorted" He smiles.

"Whatever" I shrug him off and go back up to my bunk bed. I sit and text Ella loads but she isn't replying.

Wow. This is irritating.

I just wanted to leave it at a dun dun dun moment, don't know if it really was but yeah.