Chapter 22

Ella Horan.

I throw myself on the sofa and groan. I literally hate being on my period.

The front door opens and Zayn gives me a fed up look.

"What's the matter?" I ask.

"I am never doing that again" He sighs.

"Why?" I giggle.

"Because, the paparazzi were there. Taking pictures of me buying pads and chocolate" He rolls his eyes and plonks himself down on the sofa next to me.

"Why would you buy pads?" Niall asks as he sits down on the chair opposite.

"Oh" He suddenly realises.

"Hey, what's going on?" Liam asks as the rest of the boys walk in.

"Zayn, have you finished shopping so we can go to the football match?" Harry questions.

"Ooh, you went shopping? What did you get?" Louis helps himself to whats inside of the bag.

He lifts out the pads and I can feel my cheeks turning a bright red.

"Dude, why did you buy period pads? Are you on your period or something?" Louis laughs.

He stops laughing and realises that their for me.

The boys stand there awkwardly.

"Guys, you don't need to scared, it's a natural thing for a girl" Lauren saves my back.

"We've just never been around a girl when she's on her period" Harry shrugs.

"Your around Eleanor, me and Sophia all the time" She shrugs.

"Yeah but we never know that you are" Niall explains.

The boys all go off to the football game and me and the girls sit and watch some movies for the night.

We watch 22 Jump Street first and then The Vow. We go through 5 bags of doritoes, 2 bottles of lemonade, 3 bottles of coke and 6 bags of chocolate buttons.

I get really tired by the time its 10:17pm so I go off to bed. I slip some pajama bottoms on and grab one of Zayns tops.

I slide it over my head and his musky scent possesses my nose. The smell of aftershave and cigarettes is no doubt my favourite.

I slam my head onto the pillow and soon enough, I'm fast asleep.

Omg! I'm so sorry that it's really short and shitty but trust me it will get better. Anyway lyasm. X