Chapter 6

(Ok guys, I can't not write the chapters and not update them so I think I'll just start writing this book now, whenever I don't want to update my Louis book I'll update this Zayn one, also, the picture on the side is what Ella gets given to wear, and I changed the name of Nialls girlfriend because the name kelly is Aready in a book so it's Lauren instead, anyway lyasm byeee x)

I step into the car with Simon and the boys. Even though I've only been here for barely two days I've grown used to the boys company and I think they've grown used to having me around as well. I sit by the window and Niall hops in next to me, Harry and Louis in the back and Zayn and Liam in front of us.

"I completely forgot about the shoot" Niall whispers to me.

"That's okay, what's it for anyway?" I ask.

"Well, the media has found out your here and they will want pictures so, why not make them good pictures, instead of them being mug shots at five in the morning when your trying to get some milk in your trackies" He luaghs, I laugh along with him until we he's Liam shout.

"Guys! There doing it again!" He points behind me and Niall and we turn around to have a look.

Louis and Harry were sat there, tongues down each other's throats, me and Niall just roll our eyes and face the front.

When we finally arrive Niall steps out of the car first, I step out after him and look at the building, it looks very normal, nothing fancy.

We all step into the building and the smell of fresh paint fills my nose.

"We're just getting som of the rooms re-done" Simon says.

We walk into a room with a camera, a light, a light pink screen and some props. Oh god.

"Hi! You must be Ella!" I'm startled by a young woman who seems very excited.

"Uhm, yes I am" I nod uneasily.

"Oh, this is Lou Teasdale, she's our hair stylist" Niall introduces us. I give her a warm smile before a toddler comes bounding into the room.

"Lux! Go find your daddy, I'm busy" Lou tells her firmly.

"Who's this?" Lux asks Niall, staring at me.

"This is Ella, she's my sister" Niall says in a time that everyone uses when they talk to toddlers.

"Hiya" I coo.

She giggles into Nialls chest and blushes. "Your not shy" Niall teases her.

"Yeah but, she's very pretty" Lux whispers to Niall.

"She's so cute" I tell Niall.

She has blonde little pigtails and blue eyes, she is wearing a top that says 'Niall is amazing' on it.

"Niall, really?" I roll my eyes at him.

"I couldn't resist it" He smirks.

"Let's get to work!" Simon yells.

***

Once my hair and makeup is done I slip into the dress that was provided for me, it is black and glittery at the top and a light pink at the bottom. I walk out of my little changing room and over to the photoshoot area. All the boys are there in suits and they look very sharp. Especially Zayn.

"Stand just there, and place your arm like this and do this" A tall man with slick back black hair tells me. I follow his instructions and he takes several pictures.

After he has taken five pictures of me in twelve different poses he stops.

"Let's get the boys in" As he says that the boys come running towards me, they nearly knock me over but I regain my balance.