Chapter 24

Ella Horan.

This is just a little something to get myself back into writing. WARNING!1! Smut😏

I sit myself down on the sofa and Zayn joins me. He starts kissing my cheek and tickling me so I giggle and run off to our room. He comes chasing after me and shuts the door with a smirk. He climbs onto the bed and hovers over me.

His warm breath fans my face and our lips attach together, almost suddenly our tongues intertwine. Both our breaths become heavy and the moment becomes very heated.

His hands are running all over my body, as is a spark inside of me.

His hands slip under my knickers and one of his fingers enters my....entrance. Soon enough two fingers enter and he pumps his fingers slowly. He quickens his pace and the feeling is pleasurable.

Little moans escape my lips as his fingers blast me.

"Zayn" I moan out loud. His hands cover my mouth so no one could hear.

His fingers exit me and I unbuckle his jeans. I pull his trousers and boxers down and his length springs up in my face.

"I don't know what to do" I say and look up at him. He lets out a small laugh and nods his head.

"Open your mouth, take it in your hand and put your mouth around it and you'll learn what to do from there" He reassures me.

I place my mouth around his manhood and start bobbing my head up and down.

Manly moans are heard throughout the room and he starts grunting profanities.

Good. I'm doing something right.