Chapter 16

3 months later.

Ella Horan.

I walk into the kitchen and slice some bananas and strawberrys, I pop them into the plastic container with some ice, yogurt and apple juice. I blend them together, making a healthy mixture.

I set it down on my dresser and slip on a white crop top and some acid wash light blue jeans. I put on a silky see-through black cardigan and take my smoothie with me into the living room. I gulp it down and take the empty container into the kitchen. I wash it up slightly and hear the door shut.

The sound of lots of bags dropping is heard and I think the girls are back from shopping.

"Lauren?" I call out.

Silent. I can just hear slight giggling. I sigh, I'm not in the mood for games. I turn around and dry up the cup because it's the only thing there and I know it will bug me.

I feel cold arms wrap around my hips and I completely wet myself. I turn around quickly and soft lips crash onto mine. I'm really hoping its Zayn and not one of the girls.

I pull away and see Zayn smiling at me.

"What was that?" I ask, trying to keep my smile under control.

"Come with me" He whispers and takes my hand and leads me out the kitchen. The boys are hugging their girls, except Louis, he's hugging Harry.

"Niall!" I shout and run and jump onto his back.

"Ella" He laughs.

I bury my head into his back and smile.

"I've missed you" I say.

"I missed you too" He lets go of me and smiles.

Zayn grabs my hand again and leads me to my bedroom.

"I've missed you so fucking much" He grunts in my ear.

He slams his lips onto mine yet again and this time his tongue slips in.

We're stuck in this trance for a good few minutes until he starts waking towards the bed, his hands travel up and down my body and his hands start to try and unhook my bra. I realise his intentions and stop him.

"Not yet" I shake my head.

He pouts like a little kid and he looks super cute. "Why not"

"Because, I haven't exactly-" He stops me mid-sentance.

"Sshh, that's okay baby, but I actually have a question for you" He looks me dead in the eye.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Will you be my girl?" He smiles, his tongue poking out between his white teeth, just the way that makes me weak in the knees.

"Of course" I smile and crash my lips onto him.

I hope yous liked it, this is my update of the week, lyasm, byeee x