Chapter 23

Ella Horan.

I wake up with Zayns muscular arms wrapped around me.

I get up and go to the toilet. I almost jump in joy at the sign that my period has ended.

I walk back into the bedroom and cuddle up with Zayn. His body warmth is enough to keep me warm, without the covers. He starts to lightly kiss my forehead.

"Are you not going for a run?" He asks.

"No, I can't be bothered" I shrug.

There's a light knock at the door and Zayn gives permission for whoever it is to come in.

Niall pokes his head round the corner and gives me a small smile.

"Do you want to go to the cinema?" He asks and I nod my head eagerly.

He leaves and I get ready, I slip on a navy blue silk top and some black skinny jeans. I fish-tail plait my hair to the side and apply some light makeup and a pair of earrings. I grab a purse and shove some of my pocket money in it.

I give zayn a kiss and leave the room. I find Niall on his phone on the sofa.

He gets up and gives me a glance. "I have such a beautiful sister. Are you ready?" He's wearing a white top with a red love heart on it with eyes and some jeans.

I roll my eyes at him as I nod my head.

We go down to the car and Niall drives us to the cinema.

"What are we watching?" I ask.

"I don't know, what do you want to watch?" He shrugs.

"I don't know, we'll see when we get there"

Soon enough Niall is parking the car in the parking lot and we both step out.

"Now, you have to be careful. You thought it was bad when you went out shopping with the girls, but you'll never see girls go crazy like you will now" He warns, taking a deep breath in.

We walk into the cinema unnoticed and line up in the ticket que. I take a look at the movies and see Bridget Jones' Diary.

"I want to watch that" I say, pointing to it.

Niall takes no notice, he's too busy figuring out what snacks he wants.

"Niall!" I shout, abit too loud I might add.

One girls head snaps up at the mention of his name, her eyes scan around and as soon as she sees us she let's out a loud squeal.

"Niall Horan!" She yells and rushes up to him, loads of girls hear her screams and notice us, they all gather round us and ask Niall to sign things and take pictures with them.

One girl taps me lightly on the shoulder, I turn around and give her a small smile.

"Can you sign this?" She asks nervously. She hands me a picture of me and Zayn, I sign it and take a picture with her. A few fans wanted some pictures with the both of us so we did.

"Why are there loads of one direction fans here anyway?" I ask Niall.

He looks at the movies. "Because WWA is showing"

I nod. "So, can we watch Bridget Jones' Diary?"

"Yeah" He agrees and pays for the tickets. I go and buy loads of snacks for the both of us and we go into the screen room.

Harry Styles.

The light from the window shines directly onto my face, causing me to wince when I opened my eyes.

I try to get up but then realise my arms are wrapped around Louis. I carefully pull my arms away and walk out of our bedroom.

I reach to get some breakfast but realise Liam already made some.

I dig into the plate of pancakes and devour them in no time.

"They were amazing" I tell him.

"Thanks" He smiles.

"How come you never make them?" I frown.

"Because, your the cook, not me"

"Im not the cook, I just enjoy cooking more than anyone else seems to" I shrug.

The front door opens and Ella and Niall walk into the kitchen.

"Hey" Ella smiles at us.

"Your back" Zayn wraps his arms around Ella and plants small kisses along her head.

"Ovbiously" She laughs.

Sorry to just leave it there but I didn't know where to carry on or what with. Anyway, lyasm, please vote and comment.