Chapter 11

I sit on the sofa with lots of energy inside me.

"Is there a gym anywhere?" I ask, mainly aimed at Harry because I know he works out I mean, damn, look at those arms.

"Yeah, the top floor, we rented it out, it's a whole floor thats a gym with showers and stuff like that" Harry answers me.

I get up and get changed into some clothes. I get into a red gym top with a black mustache and some black gym leggings. I slip on my red Nike airs and tie my hair up in a pony tail.

I walk out my room and fill a water bottle up with some water.

"I'll take you up there" Harry says. He gives Louis a kiss on the cheek and we head out.

"Where are you going?" Niall comes round the corner.

"The gym" I answer. Even though he's mad at me, I know that that protective side of him is still there.

Harry takes me up to the top floor and shows me around.

"I might come and work out aswell in abit so I'll see you later" He gives me a quick hug and leaves.

I see the treadmill and start working on that, I've got a big cross country tournament coming up soon and I need to practise.

When I'm done I go on the bike, I can't ride an actual bike so this is the only time I'll get to ride one. The feeling is foriegn.

After about fifteen minutes on that I plug my phone to the speakers. The first thing that plays is ed sheeran, I'm also a big fan of ed.

I go on the rowing machine next. Then when I'm about to go to the punching bag o hear the door open.

I ignore it because it's probably harry, I go over and put the gloves on.

"Harry, I need to tell you something" I sigh.

I stop. "I think I might have feelings for Zayn"

I turn around and see Zayn sat with a smile on his face. My stomach drops and I just want to sink to the ground.

Why did I not make sure it was actually harry first?

"Really?" He has a smug grin on his face, ugh, on that beautiful face.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes and go back on the treadmill.

"Why don't I join you on that?" He says and hops on the other treadmill beside this one.

"What about that Tom kid?" He asks.

"Maybe I like him more than you but also maybe I dont have feelings for you" I blabber.

"Ok" He shrugs.

"When he lays you down I might just die inside, it just wont feel right, cause I can love you more than this" He sings under his breath.

"Really?" I stop the treadmill and stare at him.

"What? It's one of our songs, we're performing it tonight and I'm rehearsing it" He lies.

I grab my phone and bottle and decide to have a shower up here.

I step in and let the hot water cascade down my body.

I begin to hear music coming from the gym. It sounds like one of the boys' songs.

"Cause no one ever looked so good in a dress and it hurts cause I know you won't be mine tonight" The music stops.

"Wrong one" I hear zayn mutter.

He then puts on a song wich I actually know. It's called why dont we go there or something like that.

I shut the water off and step out of the shower, I dry myself off with a towel. I put on a white vest and some leggings.

I walk into the gym and see zayn lifting waits.

My breathing becomes hitched suddenly.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Lifting" He says like it's the most obvious thing.

He stops and sits up to look at me.

"I meant with the music"

"Your not a one direction fan then?" He laughs.

"Thats not what I'm on about and you know it" I glare.

He gets up and walks up to me without a word. He backs me up to the wall and his breath becomes ragged and heavy.

"I can't explain how you make me feel Ella" When he says my name like that it makes me feel....weak in the knees?

"Z-zayn" I whisper due to my breath shortage.

"Ella, your so beautiful, all I want to do when I see you is kiss you" There he goes again.

I take my bottom lip between my lips to hold in my heavy breathing.

Niall Horan

I take a seat on the sofa and flick through the channels.

"Wait!" I stop.

"Where's Ella and Zayn?" I ask Liam.

"Ellas in the gym and Zayns in the gym" He suddenly realises.

"Because they can be trusted up there by themselves" I say sarcastically and run out the suite.

I can't be bothered waiting for the lift so I run up the stairs.

I bump into someone familiar.

"Niall!' He greets.

"I can't talk now but I'll see you later ed" I rush and run away from the ginger boy.

I run all the way to the top and burst through the doors.

When I look I cant find anyone, until I see Ella against the wall at the back with zayn pushing her against it, they haven't noticed my presence yet but let's keep it that way for now.

"You dont mean that" I can practically hear her blushing.

"I do, I just want to grab you and kiss you, your just so beautiful Ella" He kisses her neck and I decide to stop it there.

"Hey!" I shout.

They jump and look at me.

"Well no wonder your angry, you see us at the wrong times!" Ella shouts at me.

Did she just shout at me? I'm shocked, she's such a quite girl, she hardly ever shouts.

"Whatever, I came up here because I thought something was going on and clearly I was right, looks like tomorrow yous can spend Christmas together, not with us" I say and storm out.

What have I just done?

Ella Horan

I completely forgot it was Christmas eve.

Luckily I bought presents before I came, but it seems I wasted my money.

Did he really mean that though?