Chapter 19

Ugh guys, I feel so bad for not updating last week but I didn't have time. Sorry, but I'm updating now.

The 14th of February. Valentines day.

Ella Horan.

I wake up at my usual time and go out for my usual excersise.

After my routine of running I head back up to the suite. When I get back I find that Zayn isn't sound asleep in bed, where he usually is. I have a shower and get ready for the day.

When I step out of the shower my foot touches something bristly. I flinch it back and look down at the rough object. It's a red rose petal. What?

My eyes follow along to the trail that leads out of the bathroom. I wrap the towel firmly around my small frame and walk out of the bathroom, following the trail.

It leads to mine and Zayns bedroom and stops at the bed. A beautiful ruby red dress was layed on the bed with a red clutch bag and some elegant white heels with red souls.

I notice a small note on the dresser, I pick it up and read it.

Ella.

I have layed out some clothes for you to wear for tonight, at 6 harry will drive you to our date tonight. Happy Valentines day, love you.

Zayn x

The small little gesture makes my heart flutter and my stomach bounce. I feel my cheeks burn.

I smile at the thought of Zayn making such an effort for me.

I put some leggings on and pinch one of Zayns jumpers.

I go into the frontroom and plonk myself down on the sofa. Liam comes and sits down next to me, his eyes are red and puffy.

"Li? Are you okay?" I ask.

"No" He shakes his head. "Sophs been really low lately, she's getting so much hate lately"

"Awh, it'll be okay, she's got us, we'll make her feel better" I smile.

The rest of my day consisted of watching telly and talking with Liam.

"Go get ready" Harry walks in and says very bluntly.

"What?" I ask.

He sighs. "For your date with Zayn"

"Oh right! I forgot" I laugh.

I get up start getting ready. I slip on the crimson red dress and slip on the heels. I apply some makeup and curl my hair.

"You ready?" Harry asks. I nod.

My cheeks hurt from all the smiling. My tummy is doing summersaults. I'm so nervous.

The drive to wherever it is Harry is taking me seems to take forever.

I step out the car and am met with the darkness of the night. Where am I?