Chapter 21

Ella Horan.

I woke up on a hard surface, I lifted my head up and had a look around. I soon realised that me and Zayn were at the creek. Suddenly a draft of air hits me and I look down and remember that I'm naked, as is Zayn.

"Morning beautiful" He smiles at me, his morning voice sending a rush of electricity down me.

"Morning babe" I smile back.

We get up and get dressed into some clothes that he brought for us. (Outfit on the side).

We get into his car and he drives to the suite.

We walk in and the suite is silent.

"Hello?" I call out.

"Where have you been?" Niall comes up behind us.

"We just spent the night in a hotel" Zayn lies.

"Ok" Niall walks off, still suspicious about our whereabouts.

We go into our bedroom and shut the door.

"Why did you lie?" I ask him, putting my dress from last night in the wash.

"Because, I can't tell him that we were out skinny dipping can I?" He makes a good point.

I walk out of the room and into the front room. My stomach grumbles and the empty feeling inside becomes a bugging feeling. I get up off the sofa and wander into the kitchen. Louis and Harry are in there making some breakfast.

"We're making scrambled eggs, you want some?" Harry smiles.

I nod my head and sit down, Harry serves my eggs on a plate and I dig in. I have another serving until their all gone.

I get up and look around the kitchen for some food.

I grab a bar of chocolate, some white chocolate buttons, and some jelly beans.

"Someones hungry" Louis laughs. I shrug my shoulders and go back into the front room, popping myself down on the sofa.

Zayn sits down next to me and I lay my legs on his lap.

I munch away on the chocolate bar for abit until I get a sudden pain in my lower stomach.

"Great" I mumble.

I walk over to the bathroom and get some sanitary towels out. I put them in place and go sit back down on the sofa.

"What did you do then?" Zayn asks.

I roll my eyes. "I'll tell you later"

His face scrunches up in confusion. His eyes wander to all the food and the bathroom. His eyes go wide in realisation.

"Ohhh" He nods.

We sit and watch TV for a while until we get bored and decide to watch a movie.

"Let's watch brokeback mountain" Harry suddenly shouts.

Everyone groans. "No harry, we've watched that thousands of times" Niall groans.

"I haven't seen it" As I say that harrys eyes light up.

"See now we have to watch it because Ella hasn't seen it" He smiles brightly.

We start watching it but my eyes aren't compatible. They slowly drop down until theit shut. I'm just so tired from last night.

Sorry for not updating on Wednesday, I forgot but here's the chapter. Lyasm.