Chapter 9

(Omg guys I am so sorry I haven't updated I was just packed with Christmas shopping and school and shit like that but I'm back now :) anyway hope you like the chapter, lyasm byee x)

When we get back I decide to talk to Zayn about this situation.

We go into my room and I lock it so no one can interrupt us.

"Right, let set some ground rules" I sigh.

"Like what?" He smirks, his tongue slightly visible behind his perfectly white teeth.

"When we are in public, no grabbing my ass, my thighs, hands far away from the chest, kiss in any way but not the tongue-" I start but he interrupts me

"But you seemed to like it last time?" He is still smirking. Wow, I dont know if it's irritating me or, well I dont know what the other feeling is.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes at him.

"Make me" He challenges.

"Your so annoying" I growl.

"Oh really" He smirks again, god dammit, this boy has some serious issues with smirking.

He snatches my phone from my beside table and I sigh.

"Give it back" I breathe.

"New message from lucy" He reads out in a mimicking tone.

I reach across to grab it but he lifts it above his head so I can't reach.

"You pleb, give it back" Im getting really annoyed at him now.

"Pleb, your such a 'good girl'" He mocks me.

"Just because I don't swear or bang everyone i see like you doesn't mean I'm a good girl" I snap.

"Thats because I bet you haven't even been banged" He snaps back.

My anger boils over and my hand raises to his cheek but his firm hand grabs my small wrists.

He forces his body onto mine and presses me against the wall.

"Want to try that again princess?" He breathes against my face.

His warm breath fanning my face as his breathing increases with the heat of the moment.

Our eyes lace together and he stares into my blue eyes as I stare into his golden ones.

He leans in slowly, his lips hovering over my neck. He drags them up to my lips and they connect, a sudden rush of lust sparks inside of me and I can't bring myself to pull away, this boy has me under his control.

"Fuck" He breathes.

His tongue intertwines with mine and the feeling is foriegn but good.

My tongue dances around with mine and I suddenly become aware that we are in a heated make out session.

"Jump" He hisses.

I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. My hands either side of his face and his on my waist.

He brings me to the bed and lays me down. He climbs on top of me and rests his hands either side of my head.

His soft lips reconnect to mine and I still can't bring myself to stop.

"Do you know this door doesnt lock-" Louis' voice stops us and we stop and freeze, staring at him.

(Holy shit, anyway sorry to leave it there I'm just really tired, anyway hope you liked it, lyasm byeeee x)