Chapter 5

(Hey guys, the girl attached on the side is who I picture Ella as, it's sasha pieterse, anyway, I hope you liked the last chapters, and I hope you like this chapter as well, lyasm, byeee x)

___I snuggle into my bed and start to drift off to sleep. I snap awake when I hear someone walk in, I see a figure standing in the doorway, it looks like Zayn___

I sit up straight and squint my eyes.
"Zayn?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep, I just needed to know that you were okay and settled in" He rambles, he goes to leave but I stop him.

"Wait" I call. I shuffle over and make some space for him to sit in the bed.

He comes over and sits down, he leans over and my heart starts beating at sixty million beats per second, is he going to kiss me? My thoughts are answered when he switches the lamp on, I see his beautiful brown eyes right in front of my own blue ones. I sallow hard, his warm breath fanning my face.

"Your beautiful you know that Ella?" He whispers in my ear, dear lord help me, please let him kiss me.

He moves closer to me, his face only mere centimetres away, his soft lips connect onto mine, my eyes screw shut, taking in this beautiful moment, and then it hit me, I'm kissing zayn. I'm kissing Zayn malik. I'm kissing Zayn malik of one direction. I'm kissing Zayn malik of one direction the biggest boy band in the world. I'm kissing Zayn malik of one direction the biggest boy band in the world that my older brother is in. I'm kissing my older brothers best friend. I suddenly pull back, I can't do this to Niall.

"What's the matter?" Zayn asks, sensing my sudden panic.

"I can't do this to niall" I speak my earlier thoughts.

"Your right, Niall is like a brother to me" He nods.

"Niall is a brother to me" I say.

"I need to go" He quickly stands up but I pull him back down.

"Stay" I say, his face washes over with confusion. "Stay the night with me, so I feel safe" I plead, he closes the door and lies down next to me. I smile and turn the light off. I cuddle into his chest and start to fall asleep.

***

I wake up to being suddenly pushed to the floor.

"No, she's not in this room, she's in a different room" Zayn stutters, panick in his tone.

I sit up and I can see over the bed.

"That hurt" I frowned at him and he sighs in defeat. My eyes follow the door to where Louis is stood.

"Why are you on the floor Ella?" He asks me, knowing I'll be truthful. Zayn coughs awkwardly, hoping I'll lie.

"Because Zayn just pushed me off" I tell him thruthfully.

"So you were on the bed?" He asks.

"Yeah why?" I ask, not understanding why everyone was being so weird.

"But when I walked in Zayn was in the bed" Louis asks.

"Louis, what are you trying to say?" I ask, getting really confused.

"You and Zayn slept together last night" He sighed.

"Yeah so?" I ask.

"Not in that way though" Zayn is quick to deny anything. In what way? Oh god, he means the nasty.

"How do I know that's the truth?" Louis asks, very suspicious. Uh maybe because I haven't done the nasty yet?

"Because, Louis, just don't tell niall, we will explain it all later, just go now before Niall looks for you both, both of you go" I say and wave my hands at them.