Chapter 2

I stare at his brown eyes, I've never seen anything as beautiful as them.

"You are Ella, aren't you?" He breaks me from my gaze.

"Yeah, of course I am" I nod. People always say that I look abit like niall, although I'm not sure that I do.

"Come on then" he smiles, oh god, his smile is gorgeous.

He grabs my suitcase and leads me out the airport.

"So, are you one of Niall's friends?" I ask, his face washes over with confusion.

"Yeah" He nods and says slowly.

We get into a van with blacked out windows, I suppose it's because I'm the famous Niall Horan's sister. Although I did t expect to get special treatment. Me and Zayn climb into the van and I get out my phone and headphones. I scroll through my music until I find the song I was looking for, amnesia by five seconds of summer, their my favourite band in the whole world. I hum along to the song and before I know it we pull up to a big fancy hotel. I grab my suitcase and me and Zayn and a big man go into the elevator, I still have my headphones in and I dint even realise I'm singing.

"Your really good at singing" he pulls my headphone out.

"Oh, sorry" I appoligise.

"Why are you saying sorry" he frowns.

"Sorry for singing" I reply.

"But, you have a beautiful voice, just like Niall" he flashes me a smile, I blush a little bit and put my headphones back in. When the song finishes I put my headphones away and decide to message my friend, Lucy.

*So excited, gonna finally see my bro!!! xx~Ella*

I put my phone away and the body guard introduces himself.

"Im Paul, I'm the boys' bodyguard" he smiles.

"How many boys is there?" I ask, feeling really dumb, I should've done some research or something.

"Five" he laughs.

I nod and the lift stops, we walk down the hallway and stop at a room, Paul gets out a card to unlock it and butterflies erupt in my stomach.

The door opens and I step in, my eyes scan a room full of people, my eyes stop when they fall upon the familiar blonde hair.

"Niall?" I say.

"Ella?" He whispers.

(Hey guys, hope you like the first chapter, what did you think? Lyasm, no hate please, bye x)