Chapter 14

I wake up in an unfamiliar position. I glance around and realise that I'm on the sofa. I tip toe into my bedroom, not wanting to wake anyone up. I grab a towel and hop into the shower, the warm water cascading down my body.

When I'm finished I step out and dry myself off briefly before walking out the bathroom and into my room.

I dry off completely and wrap the towel around my soaking wet hair, I go over to my dresser and pull out some underwear and a bra, I slip them on and pull up my light blue skinny jeans, they have little rips in then, showing off parts of my tanned legs. I apply deodorant and pull my grey jumper over my head, I get on some fluffy pink and green socks and take the towel off my head. I towel dry my blonde thick hair and run my fingers through it, I brush my teeth and apply light makeup.

I walk out of my bedroom and it's silent all through the hallway. I can't hear the usual sounds of the boys snoring, or Lou and Hazz talking. It's very strange.

I hear a spoon clatter against the metal of the sink in the kitchen. I wander over and in to the kitchen and find Lauren, Sophia and Eleanor sitting around a table.

"Morning" Sophia smiles up at me.

"Morning" I smile back.

I take a seat next to Eleanor and Lauren hands me a cup of tea.

"Where are the boys?" I ask.

"They've gone" Eleanor says blankly.

"Where?" I ask.

"To west California, it's their first place of the tour, then they go to Florida, then Denver, then New York, then Ohio, then-" Lauren goes on about where their going next but I stop her.

"Okay, we will see them?" I ask.

"No, after they've gone to Ohio then they come back, they kinda live on the tour bus then they'll come back for two days then go back to five more places and so on and so on but they usually do about two or three near the same place in one state" Sophia explains. "But we do Skype them after they've done a show"

"Why do that many shows?" I ask, really confused.

"Because they have so many fans" The girlfriends laugh.

I nod my head and sip on my tea.

"Where's Taylor?" I ask, so many questions this morning.

"Her contract ended, it was only for a month" Eleanor says.

I nod again. "So what do we do while the boys are away?"

"Well, being the girlfriends of one direction has many advantages, one, the love, from him and you and the fans, two, the sex, and three, you can use their credit cards as much as you want and they can't get mad because they love and want to treat you" Sophia laughs.

"So, we go out shopping and have a girly day" Lauren laughs and me and Eleanor join in.

I get my white trainers on and my hair is fully dry now so I brush it through and slip a grey beanie on.

We head out and automatically get swamped by fans, we smile and take pictures but then we manage to get away.

"So, what's happening with you and Zayn, I mean, I know your hired and stuff but he was telling Lou he likes you and was gonna ask you out on a date?" The girls ask as we sip on our drinks at Starbucks, we get a massive discount because Eleanor is a regular here.

"Really? Well, he was saying to me he thought I was beautiful and all he wanted to do was kiss me but and I have feelings for him too but I just, I just keep thinking how Niall would feel, I mean he's my first priority in the suite" I take a sip of my caramel frappe.

"Don't worry babe, we know how it can be" Sophia smiles reassuringly at me.

Sophia's the kind of girl that's like your protective sister, then Lauren is like your best friend and Eleanor is the kind of girl that knows how to let loose, and likes to do it often.

We finish our drinks and we walk out of Starbucks, as soon as we step out we regret it immediately. The paparazzi are formed in a massive hudle, waiting to take our picture.

We run straight back inside and let out a long breath.

"Crap"

"Shit"

"Bollocks"

The girls all say at once and I just let out a small giggle. I guess we're trapped in here 'till they get bored.