chapter 19 - o w n m e

A/N: i want you to touch that lil' dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat (choking kink, knife kink (a little bit of blood too?), temperature play, slight edging)

Fred apparated the pair back to 12 Grimmauld Place. As soon as they landed Natalia and Fred met in the middle in a fervent kiss. They somehow made their way into Lia's room and stumbled onto the bed.

One by one their clothes landed onto the floor until they were both fully naked with Fred holding himself up above Lia. He kissed all the way down her neck and on her jaw and collarbone leaving dark bruises all over it. He wanted to show that she was hers and no one else could have her.

Natalia didn't care about the hickies. She wanted Fred to own her.

"Fuck me however you want Fred."

"What?"

"Do your worst to me, take charge."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Do you remember your safe word?" She nodded. "What is it?"

"Polkadot."

"Good girl," he said while moving his hand to choke her and placing his thumb in between her lips. Natalia started sucking and teasing his thumb like she would if it was his dick in her mouth.

"Accio knife." WHATDIDHESAY? Natalia thought. The knife appeared on the table next to the bed along with a bowl of ice.

Fred took a piece of ice in his mouth and was twirling the knife in his right hand. He took the flat side on the knife and started running his fingers against it. He then turned the knife to the sharp side making a little cut at the top of his thumb.

Fred then pushed his thumb back into Natalia's mouth and said, "Suck." And she did exactly that. The irony taste of the blood was turning her on even more and she needed Fred to do something to help relieve the tension.

Fred lowered himself down to Natalia's boobs and starting using the ice in his mouth to attack her nipples. The cold temperature made it feel ten times better than how it normally felt for Lia. Natalia was about to arch her back from the pleasure but Fred slowly started moving the knife up and down her sides.

"Don't move."

"Fuck." Natalia said as Fred lowered himself to her core. It was hard for her not to move in reaction.

"Unless you want to bleed, I suggest you stop fucking moving Nat," Fred said with a low growl.

Natalia felt herself getting wetter and more aroused at Fred's words. Before she could say something, she felt the cold from the ice and Fred's tongue attacking her pussy.

"Holy shit-"

"Don't make a fucking noise." Natalia loved Fred in control, it was so attractive to her.

Fred was using his thumb to rub her clit while moving his tongue in and out of her pussy. Natalia felt like she was in heaven. She was so close to finishing and it hadn't even been 5 minutes yet.

"Fred fuck I'm clo-" She whimpered. Instead of continuing and allowing her to cum, Fred instantly stopped everything he was doing.

"Wha- Why-"

"This is what you get for being such a fucking whore. I'm not gonna let you cum till I'm fucking done with you."

Instead of fucking Natalia like he had originally planned, Fred started stroking himself.

"Fred please," Natalia begged.

"You were such a fucking brat today Nat and do you know what happens to brats?" Nat shook her head. "They get what they deserve. You deserve to get fucked over and over again till you're so close to cumming every time but don't."

"Fred please I'll do anything," she whimpered while Fred was teasing her by running his tip up and down her slit.

"That's right beg like the fucking slut you are," Fred said before entering her with no hesitation.

"Shit."

"God Nat your pussy is fucking amazing. So. Fucking. Tight."

Fred was thrusting so hard into her that the bed wouldn't stop moving back and forth.

"Shit. Fuck. Shit, shit, shit, holy fuck."

Natalia was so close but she didn't want to say anything out of fear of Fred not letting her finish. Teasing Fred, Natalia clenched tightly around his dick.

"Holy shit Nat. Do that again I'm so fucking close baby." Natalia did it again and Fred almost had came instantly. He knew Nat was close and decided he would let her cum this time. He wasn't that mean.

He started rubbing her clit to get her closer so that she would finish before him. In a few seconds Natalia felt the pressure building up in her stomach and felt the knot snap.

"Fuck you look so fucking amazing when you come baby."

Natalia flipped them over to help Fred finish. She started riding him as hard as possible, getting him closer and closer to the edge.

"God Fred I love when your fucking dick fills me up like this," Natalia said and with that, Fred came. And he came hard.

***

The two had fallen asleep without realizing it and were awoken by a loud scream.

"WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

Fred and Natalia looked at each other and they both thought the same thing. Shit.

A/N:

You're welcome. That's all I have to say.