chapter 25 - p i c t u r e

A/N: i said, certified freak, seven days a week (bondage, a little anal action?, blindfold)

edit: not me re-reading and forgetting i was wrote this chapter... i LITERALLY SAID LETS DO SOME BUTT ACTION WAHOO

"Oh I plan on it love." As Fred said that, he moved so that he was laying down and Natalia was straddling him with her hands tied around her back.

"I'm gonna fuck your pretty little mouth and you're gonna take all of it. If you want to stop, blink rapidly, okay love?"

"Okay." Natalia slowly lowered herself so that her mouth and tongue were teasing him at the tip of his dick. She took him in and started bobbing her head back and forth.

"Fuck Nat. I want a picture of my cock in your mouth. You look fucking amazing."

"Go ahead," Natalia said while taking her mouth off him for a second. Fred moved to get the camera and took a picture when Natalia put her mouth back on him.

Fred was close but puller her off before he could finish. He flipped them over so that he was on top and pulled off her bra and panties. He slowly took the blindfold from the drawer and placed it over her eyes.

"Safe word?"

"Polkadot.

"As much as I love how you look in those," he said while pointing to her underwear on the ground, "I prefer you naked," and with that he thrusted into her hardly. Natalia let out a cry of pleasure. He kept moving in and out while also playing with her clit.

"Oh god," she said rolling her head back.

Fred pulled out before saying, "That's not my fucking name Nat. My name. Only my name," and then pushed back in with even more intensity. He lifted one of her legs so that it was resting on his shoulder. This new position made Fred go even deeper if that was even possible.

"Shit Fred," she moaned.

"Keep moaning my fucking name baby."

The stimulation was too much for Nat and when she came, she came hard. When Fred pulled out, she winced from the missing feeling. It felt like she wasn't whole.

"Don't worry love, I'm not done with you yet." Fred got the lube from the drawer and squirted some onto his hands.

"One day, I'm gonna fuck you right here," he said while teasing her asshole, "but for today my fingers will have to do."

Fred thrusted back into her, moving slowly while his fingers made his way to her asshole. He slowly slipped a finger in.

"Is this okay?"

"Yes," Natalia moaned. The pleasure from both her holes being filled was too much for her to handle. She had just finished once already but she was so close again. Fred flipped her over onto all fours making the position even more pleasing for Lia.

"Holy shit."

"God you're so fucking tight for me Nat. It feels so fucking good."

All Natalia could do was moan. She felt the knot snap in her stomach once more and finished all over Fred's cock. Fred pulled his fingers out of her ass and moved his hands to her waist. He was holding tightly trying to finish.

Natalia started to rock back to help him get closer. Fred was almost there, trying to finish as fast as possible so he wouldn't hurt Nat. It was still taking Fred a little while so instead of finishing in her, he pulled out and started stroking himself.

"Why did you stop?"

"I don't want to hurt you love." Fred took off Natalia's blindfold and ties on her wrists before turning her around and pulling her into a deep kiss. Natalia moved her hand down to stroke him. In seconds he had finished all over her hand.

"God I don't fucking deserve you Nat."

"Happy birthday Freddie. I love you so much. Nothing can change that."

"I love you more my love."

***

Natalia woke up around 3 am with the desperate need to pee. She went to the bathroom when she noticed blood running down her leg. "I must have gotten my period," she thought.

She quickly put a tampon in and made her way back into bed, cuddling with Fred.

"You okay love?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just got my period."

"At least you didn't get it earlier," he said with a smirk. She silently laughed and then felt something press up against her stomach.

"How are you hard again?"

"This happens every night Nat."

"Really?"

"Why do you think morning sex is so good? Especially when I have dreams about you."

"That makes a lot of sense actually. It does explain why you're always so fucking horny in the mornings." Fred laughed and kissed Natalia on the head before saying, "Go to sleep Nat."

"Good night Freddie"

"Good night my love."

***

Days had passed since that night in Fred's room and Natalia hadn't seen Fred since then. Her period pains were so intense, she felt like something was wrong. She hardly left her room, she hardly ate anything. All she did was lay in bed and cry from how much pain she was in. She couldn't even get up to use the bathroom.

"Lia you need to eat something or move or go see Madame Pomfrey. This isn't normal," Tori said.

"I'm fine Tori. My period pains are always bad."

"But not this bad that you can't even get out of bed. Fred's been asking me almost every single hour where you were and why you weren't in class. The amount of times he's tried to barge into our room is insane."

"I don't wanna burden hi-"

"Burden him? Lia the man is head over heels in love with you. This isn't burdening him. He'll want to know about this. He probably thinks that you're mad at him or something."

"Fine just um tell him to come in a few minutes."

"Of course."

Fred had ran up the stairs as soon as Tori told him the news. He pushed open the door with so much intensity he thought the door would break.

"Nat," he said while his voice cracked. Tears pricked his eyes when he saw the love of his life lying on the ground like she wasn't alive. Blood was rushing down her leg and she looked skinny, too skinny, almost as if you touched her, she would break. Fred picked her up, carrying her bridal style, and quickly ran downstairs to where he saw Tori and Bella.

"We need to take her to Madam Pomfrey now."

A/N:

Next chapters are gonna be sad, i'm sorry i love you all tho.

50k? ty to all my new readers from tik tok... you are all amazing