chapter 22 - t e a c h m e

A/N: This is one of my favorite chapters I've ever written

"Freddie!" Natalia said while jumping onto Fred's bed.

"Yes my love?" Fred said while looking up at Natalia.

"I want you to teach me how to play the guitar."

"Really?"

"Hell yes. Seeing you play is extremely hot and now I wanna learn."

Fred got up and got his guitar and then sat back on the bed behind Natalia. He placed the guitar in her hand while moving her hands and putting them in the correct positions.

(This is what I imagine them to look like)

"When did you and George decided to start a band?" Natalia said while Fred was putting the guitar away

"We had both always wanted to plays the drums and guitar, so we decided to learn last year and then we asked Minnie if we could play at the Halloween Party."

"Well I think you being in a band is extremely sexy."

"You do huh?"

"Definitely," Natalia responded while biting her lip.

Fred came back on to the bed and kissed Natalia until she pulled away. "I'm gonna go shower now Freddie," she said while giggling.

"Fucking tease," he mumbled.

"I never said you couldn't join me," she said while sending him a wink and then disappearing in the bathroom. Fred instantly got up and sprinted to the bathroom while taking off his shirt and pants.

***

Natalia was brushing through her wet hair when Fred snuck up behind her and hugged her.

"Hi Freddie."

"Hi Natalia."

"What are you doing?"

"I wanna take you out on a date."

"Really?

"Mhm. I never got to take you on the date I had planned and now I wanna do it," he said while moving her hair to kiss down her neck.

"That sounds perfect Fred-" she stopped in the middle of her sentence when Fred bit down on her neck. He sucked hard and left a dark, prominent bruise on her neck.

"Now everyone knows you're mine and only mine," he said while looking over his work.

"You're like a dog, marking your "territory," she said with air quotes, "but instead of pissing on me, you just leave a shit ton of hickies."

"I just don't wanna anyone to try anything."

"I know love."

***

Fred had never specified what they were doing for their date, when he was coming to get her, or what to wear. Natalia had been pacing around the room for a good 15 minutes freaking out.

Knock. Knock.

"I'll get it," Tori said. She opened the door and saw Fred standing there and they both started whispering. They had finished talking and the Tori closed the door and went back to Natalia.

"So?"

"Wear these," Tori said while holding up Fred's shirt from the first party and then a pair of his sweatpants.

"For a date?"

"Yes for a date, now go change," she said while pushing her into the bathroom.

Natalia came out of the bathroom wearing the clothes Tori had gave her and then went downstairs to the common room where Fred was waiting for her.

"You look beautiful Nat."

"I'm wearing your shirt and sweats, I look like a fetus."

"You still look amazing darling."

"Darling? That's a new one."

"I know, I wanted to try it out. Anyways, shall we go m'lady?" Fred said holding out his hand for her. It reminded Natalia of that day a few months ago when she had come out of Potions and Fred had said the same thing to her, escorting her to the Great Hall.

Natalia grabbed his hand laughing and then Fred blindfolded her.

"What are you doing?"

"It's a surprise."

Natalia was scared that Fred would bump her into everything while bringing her to the mystery spot but they had finally made it when Fred took the blindfold off.

"Surprise." Natalia opened her eyes and saw a blanket laid on the ground next to the Black Lake surrounded by candles. There were a shit ton of pillows and blankets all laid down.

Natalia looked up at Fred, trying not to let the tears spill from her eyes.

"You're crying, fuck I knew this was a bad id-"

"Freddie.

"Yeah?" he said looking back up at her.

"I love it."

"Really?"

"It's amazing. No one's ever tried this hard for me."

"You deserve it." Natalia then wrapped her arms around Fred's neck and pulled him down into a kiss. They started walking backwards till Natalia tripped on a rock and fell onto the blankets, taking Fred down with her.

"I quite like this view," Fred said while smirking.

"Shut up," Lia said while rolling her eyes. They laid on the ground for what felt like hours, staring at the stars until Fred turned towards her. He stared at her before he finally said what he had wanted to for weeks.

"I love you."

"What-"

"I love you Natalia Hayley Edwards-Black. You don't have to say it back but I needed to get it off my chest. I've loved you for the past few weeks and I was going to tell you before Christmas but then the whole thing happened and obviously you don't have to reciprocate but-"

"Freddie, I love you."

"You what?"

"I. Love. You," she said, placing a kiss on his lips after each word.

Fred pulled out the ring from his pocket and Natalia's face went wide when she saw it.

"Are you proposi-"

"I'm not proposing. This is a promise ring. A promise that no matter what we'll be together, through thick and thin. A promise that in the future, this will become a real ring."

"I love you so much Frederick Gideon Weasley," Lia said through sobs. Fred took the ring and put it on her middle finger and then kissed her. This wasn't a kiss that was going to lead to sex, this was just a kiss saying I love you without words.

A/N:

They said the l-word! I love my babies so much.

Random question: What's your guys' favorite scene/chapter in this book so far? I want to know so I can make more chapters like that for you guys to enjoy!

Playlist? Playlist! I officially am releasing the playlist to this book! It is going to be on spotify!

My username is tikshaprat and the name of the playlist is called promises

Here's the link to it:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3tep3kRqh4ZPNkmgFJb3j0?si=64dCxGPbSdKdXwJDTIzODQ