chapter 34 - g a m e

please make sure to vote and/or comment!

A/N: when I ride the dick, imma spell my name (just read)

***

School was almost over. After everything that happened, it was like the last two months went by super quickly. 

It was the last night that they would ever be spending at Hogwarts. For most of them, they spent 7 years of their lives here. For Natalia, she met the love of her life as well as her best friends at Hogwarts. 

Even with everything that took place, Natalia definitely preferred Hogwarts over Beauxbatons any day. She felt at home at Hogwarts, even if she was only there for a year. 

They had all decided that for their last night, they would make the most out of it. Although there were multiple parties taking place, Natalia and Fred, as well as their friends, decided to hang out with just them in Dylan's room, since he was Head Boy and he had a room all to himself. 

Natalia was sitting in Fred's room, waiting for him to finish showering when she decided to tease him. She waited for the shower to turn off before grabbing the vibrator and then lifting up her skirt. 

Her hands moved into her underwear, rubbing circles around her clit. Fred walked out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist and when he saw Lia, his breath hitched in his throat. 

Natalia turned the vibrator on and slowly slipped it inside of her, making eye contact with Fred. 

"Fuck-"

"Nat what are you doing?" Fred gritted out. 

"You were taking so long in the shower ohh- that I decided to take things into my own hand  fuck-"

"Bloody hell love." Natalia looked back up at Fred and noticed through his towel that he was visibly hard.

"Ohhh Fred-"

"That's it." Fred threw his towel off and made his way over to the bed. He grabbed the vibrator out of Natalia's hands and threw it off to the side. Fred took Natalia's hands and tied them above her head with silk ties. 

"You've been such a bad girl Nat."

"Are you gonna punish me Freddie?" she said with a small giggle. 

"I'm gonna fuck you like the dirty slut you are and then, I'm gonna finish while you are still lying here begging for me to give you the release you need." Natalia moaned in response and Fred quickly thrusted into her. 

He was moving in and out, hitting her g-spot with every single move. 

"Shit Fred-"

"God, you're so fucking tight Nat."

"Harder," she moaned out. 

"Why should I listen to you? You're the one getting punished right now." Fred went slower and slower after hearing Natalia's pleas. He pulled out and flipped Natalia over so she was on her stomach and then pulled her waist back so that she was on her knees, with her ass in the air. 

He pushed back in with so much intensity that Natalia could almost feel it in her stomach. Fred was so deep that Natalia would feel empty without him in her. 

"God Nat I love being fucking buried in your pussy." Natalia started rocking her hips back against Fred to get more pleasure out of this. 

"You're so fucking perfect love."

Natalia was about to respond when the two heard knocking on the door. 

"FRED HAVE YOU SEEN GEORGE?" they heard Lee shout.