chapter 11

i'm sorry, somthing went terribly wrong with publishing this part. it first was published, but at the same time it wasn't, so i was confused. but i hope things are all fixed now! have fun reading!

The leader, called Arthur, was mumbling a lot of words, while Crowley was standing next to him, mixing his blood with his own. Then he felt a lot of pain in his arm. It cut in like a knife, and his skin started glowing around the place Crowley made a cut to get his blood. Then a few bones were laid into the bowl and something looking like hair was burned and put in there too. Then a huge spark came from there. Arthur was at his last sentence, when the door swung open. Cas stood there. His trench coat was almost ripped to pieces and his hair was messy as hell, but the most sceary part were his eyes. His eyes were lowing. A bright white light shone from his eyes into the room. Arthur stopped speaking and Crowley almost looked scared, but he covered it quickly. He sighed. "And there we have angel. Hey Cas! Long time no see!" he said. Dean could hear the hate in his voice and looked back at Cas. "Crowley. Stay away from them. I warn you." When Dean looked past Castiel he saw a lot of dead Arachnesses laying on the floor. "oh no. I think I can't do that. You see. I need them." Crowley said. Castiel's eyes glowed even brighter and them there came a wind rolling in. it bursted through the only window in the room and Cas was lifted up from the ground. Dean looked at him in daze. It almost looked like Cas himself was lighting up. A wave of power bursted through the room and all the Arachnesses were slammed against the wall. Dean, Sam and Bobby had to hide behind one of the rocks in the room. Dean felt the power of Castiel inside his body. He felt sick. The noise was deafening. Then Dean heard a soft whisper. Arthur was still standing. It seemed like Castiel's power didn't do anything to him. He finished his last sentence and a fire rose up from the ground. The ground disappeared and a big hole of fire appeared. Then it looked like something was climbing out. It's skin was soft and white and he was wearing a white blouse with blue jeans. His eyes were burning red. Everything was quiet. Then Cas stepped forward, facing the new creature. "so you are master?" He asked. "I've been called that." The creature said. His voice was cold as ice and it hurt Dean in every piece of his body. He fell down and blacked out. Cas' eyes were still shining bright and he grabbed a blade out of his sleeve. He must've had it there the whole time. He swung it at the creature and it went right through his heart. He just stood there, pulled the blade out and walked away with it. Cas went back to normal. His eyes were blue again and he looked helpless. "well, you'll have to do a whole lot more to kill me fellow." The creature said. "you really thought this blade would kill me? Sure, it's powerful. Made with the strongest steal on earth and heated with dragons breath, but it's not enough to kill me." He laughed and handed the blade back to Cas. Dean woke up with a huge headache. He Sam the Creature jumping at Cas and Cas trying to fight back, but Dean knew it was hopeless. He got up and jumped onto the creature. The creature screamed when Dean's blood touched his, but the wound healed almost immediately. Cas could get away and now dean was under attack. The Creature kept slamming him and cutting him with his knife. Dean's face was covered in blood and he was almost unconscious. Then the creature vanished and Crowley stood behind them. Castiel came running to Dean, while Sam and Bobby were focussed on Crowley. "Dean, are you okay?" Cas asked. "Do I look okay?" Dean whispered exhausted. Cas became red. "No, you don't, shall I help you up?" "No, Cas. Please let me lay here for a few minutes. I feel like I have to throw up." Blood was dripping from Dean's mouth. Cas felt a tear rolling down his face. Dean breathed heavy and irregularly. Cas took him in a warm embrace. They just sat there for a little time. "Cas?" "Yes?" "please, never leave me again? Never get yourself in danger for us? I can't lose you man. I need you." Dean said. He wanted to say much more, but he didn't. Cas felt warm inside and pressed a smile through his tears. "I can't promise. I won't let you die. I need you here. I would do anything just to keep you alive, that's why I can't promise. If you're gone, I don't have a purpose anymore. I don't know what I would do without you. I would turn back into an angel. I mean, I am an angel, but I have these emotions I'm not used to. I wouldn't want to give that up. And you guys make me feel loved." Cas said. Dean smiled. He closed his eyes and his breathing became steady. In the meantime Crowley ran away and Sam an Bobby came running to Cas and Dean. "we have to get him to a hospital." Sam said. "No, I think I could heal him faster. There is no time to get him to the hospital. I will take some time, but I think I can help." Cas said. They run through the tunnels, looking for the exit. When they found it Cas could finally zap them to the motel room. They laid Dean down on the bed and Sam and Bobby got some towels. They cleaned Dean up and Cas was busy trying to heal him. "you have to leave. I have to concentrate." He said. "but I can't leave my brother alone!" Sam said. "well, kid, you will have to, because Cas here needs his space." Bobby said while taking Sam out of the motel room. They sat down on the pavement, but after an hour they decided to get some food. Cas was inside. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and opened his eyes again. They were bright blue and shining their light into the room. Not as bright as before, but just a little. Cas laid his hand om Dean's head. The wounds on Dean's head healed slowly, but they healed. Then Cas let his hand go over Dean's entire chest. All the wounds healed or stopped bleeding. Cas sent a message to Sam. 'he is going to make it, don't worry. He just needs to heal inside. His soul is damaged. It'll take some time, but he'll be okay.' Cas told him. Then he bandaged Dean's wounds and broken ribs. He took the towel and wiped the sweat off of Dean's forehead. "you know Dean, I've done some research in the meantime, and I came across an emotion I don't quite understand. It's called love. The definition says that it's a feeling towards someone you like. Like family. You guys are family to me, so I guess I love you, but it's not just one emotion. I have a lot of feelings I don't understand. I hope you could explain me one day." Cas said. Dean just lay there. Still unconscious.