[5] Manberg [5]

The brass carriage came to a stop and the gates of Manberg kingdom. The guards checked that Y/N was there and let them in. The silver gate moved, allowing them access to the streets. Multiple people eyes were at awe at all the carriages moving through these streets, children were telling their mother that they would want to be a princess when their older, the mothers would try not to ruin their hopes and dreams with a small maybe. One little girl caught Y/N's attention, she was wearing a brown dress with a blue pendant necklace. Light freckles were on her pale face.

Taking advantage of being the last to let through, she told the driver to stop. The girl looked confused as the princess exited the carriage with a blue flower. She walked over to the girl and gave her it "To match your necklace" She said with a smile as the kid took it, beaming with joy.

"Thank you Princess" Her bubbly voice was adorable to Y/N,

"Your welcome" Her smile grew, the kid was overjoyed.

Noticing the look from Techno in the carriage that was just let in the confines of the kingdom, she got back in the carriage with a goodbye, addressing the kid as a princess. Y/N was happy that she could make the kids day, the carriage moved as the girl put the flower behind her ear. The blue showing through her long dark brown hair, a toothy smile on her lips as she ran to tell her guardian.

This always lit up Y/N's day, the only reason she likes being a princess to be honest. Seeing all the happy children and talking with them is amazing. Even if some people can be creeps, she's happy that the children of the kingdoms are happy.

The carriage was still moving, Y/N played with the necklace around her neck, slightly nervous. Her step-father told her that there would be Prince Dream's friends there as well, which was even more nerve-wracking for the princess. Even more people will be judging her and her lack to act like a royal. 

The castle was on top of a hill, which was surrounded by the folks people's homes. The carriage swayed side to side, going up the steep roads. Y/N just kept looking at the necklace, not letting it go from her hands. People continued to stare at the carriages, there were gold, white, silver and some bronze. They were all showing off her wealth.

Y/N saw Techno's carriage turn down a street and made a mental note what the street name was. The castle was close, too close for comfort. She started to hyperventilate, she was really doing this. Loads of thoughts passed her head. She was panicking. What if the the Prince hates her? What if he starts a war against Relzic?

She was alone in her thoughts, breathing heavily. Her limbs were shaking and her heartbeat was racing. She tried to calm herself, taking in deep breaths that stabilized her breathing. She knew she was having a panic attack, she has them regularly but this one was quite extreme. After calming herself down the carriage stopped, with a timid breath, she left the vehicle.

Y/N was met by the other royals standing outside their own vehicles, talking amongst themselves. Since Y/N never met any other royals in her life, she had no one to talk to. The drivers left, leaving the Princess in the courtyard. Y/N stood there awkwardly, her bags were beside her. She took of her jacket and put it in one of her bags.

A trumpet played, gaining the attention of the Princess's. Everyone stared at the grand doors as a male in robes. "Hello Ladies" He spoke, "I am the secretary of Manberg, and I will be casting personal maids to each of you" His voice boomed as his black hair swayed in front of his face, a beanie covering his head.

Maids came into sight from a side door, one for each Princess who were there. The secretary was apparently called Quackity, who called the princess' mamacita. This weirded out Y/N a bit but she sucked it up and listened. He named off the Princess' names then the maid they are suited to. It was getting a bit cold as he read off the final Princess. "Princess Y/N of Relzic. Your maid is Puffy."