[26] Snowy [26]

Y/N made more of a effort to hide her identity when she is out in public places. It was like a rule book she needed to tick off before she even steps foot out her room. Always making sure her hood is all the way up, sometimes she even had two guards with her, Y/N had to stay in the shadows and no eye contact with anyone accept the guards that accompanied her. This was all so she could at least leave the castle to see her friends.

The girl dismissed the guards that escorted her today, them leaving with swift motions. She walked down the gravely path, raising her hand to knock on the timber. Phil was immediately at the door, stepping aside once open to let her come in with a greeting.
She still hasn't told them about what happened the day before, or how she realised Dream helped her. Today was the day to construct the plan of them leaving and never looking back.

"They are in the living room," Phil said, closing the door behind her as she walked in. The girl nodded and made her way to the french doors just beside her, pushing them slightly and walking in with a smile.
"Y/N! Hi" Tubbo greeted, getting the attention of the others in the room. The others turned to the doors and smiled as their own greeting. Y/N smiled back.

The girl took a seat of the plush sofa's, moving around to get herself comfortable as Phil walked in with two respective mugs, giving one to the girl who took it with both hands and a thank you.
"Alright, so about the place we found" Techno started, letting go of the chain that was on his neck. Phil took a seat on one of the armchairs, making sure not to spill the hot liquid.

"It's away from everywhere, except a neighbouring village where we could get our supplies and stuff." Phil started, 
"Are we sure we are going?" Y/N asked, taking a sip of the mug's contents.

"Of course not, that's why we are talking about going" Tommy spoke in a sarcastic voice, Wilbur gave him a light shove like it was a warning to be nice.
"If you want to come with us, you are more then welcome." Wilbur said, "We are going though"

"If you guys are going, I want to go" Y/N said, she heard the audible sigh from her father figure.

"It's called Snowchester" Tubbo said, Techno gave him a quick look.
"That's under debate" The second eldest son said in a hushed type of voice.

"Wait, what about Schlatt?" Y/N said after a thought, is Tubbo going to leave Schlatt?
"What about him?" Tubbo asked,

"Are we going to leave him here?" She continued, 
"About that.. Tubbo is not telling him" Techno said with a nervous laughter,
"I thought you wanted to stay with him Tubbo?" Her questions were more directed to the boy now,

"He isn't the best person, rather not be stuck here while you all are in Snowchester." He said in a calm voice,
"Like I said, that's under debate" Techno added at the end again, it was now Tubbo's time to flash him a look.

"Well, I'm down." Y/N ended her questionnaire, "When are we all planning to leave?"

"I'm going to construct us all a house first, and that would take about 2 weeks if I start now. Techno said he would help me as well," Phil answered her question,
"We also need to move all the things from the already existing home," He added, counting them on his fingers and frustratingly sighing when he couldn't remember the last one. "Oh. And I have to sell the existing home and buy something to change your identity since you could barely go anywhere once the Queen and King find you missing" 
"So that would take about a month all together, then also finding the time on top of all that so you can successfully leave." Phil quickly added on the end, now Y/N's turn to sigh.

"Can't we just, leave now and live in a cave so then I don't have to wait that long?" Wilbur shook his head at her words, making her sigh louder.

Then they continue to settle the date that they should be ready, which was about a month and a day from now. Y/N completely forgot about Dream, she would have to leave him and the competition. That's if she doesn't get kicked out that is. What would he think? She doesn't need his opinion though, she's been wanting to do this for years. But why now that she met him a little pit in her stomach grew whenever they talk about it.

--

Y/N went a more quieter route back to the castle with her guard, not wanting the confrontation that happened yesterday. The rest of the day was a normal type of day, she went to the library with her friends and just was there for a while. Y/N got introduced to Quackity and Karl from Sapnap, who greeted her saying they would love to be friends. She commented that she would love to as well, making some new friends.

Also finding the fact that Sapnap and George will be having to leave soon, since their own kingdoms need them. Ranboo and Purpled will be taking their place in the castle. And the next event that will happen on a Saturday is just going to be a huge slumber party in the main room, which definitely surprised Y/N.

It was fun, making fun of the covers and names of books. Just retreating to the calming place of the library where little sun rays shot through the windows and you could see the fields of crops and nature. The calming place of the library with the comfy chairs and overhanging lights, the ladders which reach the ceiling and the amount of books that could last you a decade.

The calming place of the  library which relaxed Y/N from all her thoughts.

995 words