[32] Steal [32]

The day of the sleepover. It started at around 8pm, leaving the full day for Y/N settle her thoughts and be okay. The girl can't act weird, since they would pick up on it. Dream was already a bit suspicious of the girl; seeing as she had to convince him on why she had to leave the bag at her friends house with a complete lie. Now she was staying the night in the cold ballroom, surrounded with the staff, other Princess', her crush, and her friends.

The girl was looking through her bag, picking up the random articles of sleep clothing and deciding if she wanted to wear it. This was the only event so far that Y/N didn't need Stephanie, or Puffy even if she would probably ask for her help anyway. The girl decided on a oversized sweatshirt and shorts, putting them to the side for later.

Y/N continued down to breakfast in clothes that she was going to leave the castle with, since her and Dream were going out on the errands for the castle snacks, per requested by Minx, George and Sapnap. The girl didn't know why the three chose them, they could choose anyone on the palace grounds. But no. Only them.

The only person she told was Minx, but she had a hunch Phil and Techno knew from the looks they were giving yesterday. They knew love counteracted 69% of the pain or velocity, Techno even told her before she left about it. He said his comes platonically, Y/N masked hers the same, even if she knew it was the opposite.

Walking in the main room with a yawn from her creeping exhaustion, Dream caught onto this, being oddly observant but she brushed it off. "Good morning" She said in the middle of the yawn, taking back her seat next to Dream and pushing her chair to be right next to the table.

"Your tired, aren't you?" Dream tutted, slouching back in his chair.
"Kind of" Y/N responded as the waiter placed her breakfast in front of her, she thanked him.

"Told you you should have slept earlier, but no. You stay up until 4am showing me the different flowers in the garden" Dream emphasized on the word no, shaking his head slightly as she thought.
"It wasn't until 4am.. right?" The girl was now doubting her mental clock, making Dream chuckle slightly.

The other three were smirking to themselves, "You guys were up until 4am, together?" Sapnap pressed on. Making Dream narrow his eyes at his friend, who chuckled nervously.
Y/N just ignored Sapnap, counting in her head the hours.

"Hah! It was 5am, your math is wrong" Y/N said with pure winner's voice, catching out the math flaw in Dream's clock times.
"That's even worse!" He responded, making Y/N's tired brain think again.

"Oh right." The girl mumbled,

"I enjoyed it though! I didn't realise how many flowers we have in there," Dream said with a sigh, taking his fork and stabbing the sausage on the plate.

"Can we do it again soon? There is a whole other section I have yet to see" Y/N said with a smile, Dream momentarily looking down at his plate and hiding his face.
"For sure, I would love to" He responded with a strained voice, confusing Y/N again.

"Can you show me the flowers?" George asked, gaining the girls attention. "They seem cool,"
"Of course, after the sleepover?" The girl responded, George nodded.

Then they flooded to their own silences, eating their food in peace.

--

"You ready?" Dream asked Y/N after getting a random guard to accompany them. The girl nodded and they left the grounds, walking to the market in the middle of town. Y/N enthused on all the different things she wanted to get, Dream just nodding along.

"Surprised you didn't mention a kit kat" Dream hummed after she finished,
"Oh yeah. Those too" The girl added on the end, swinging her arms as she walked.